Megaman X Series

Basara-kun

I think there is another version of Velguarder out there.

Oh, and I could bring up my non-mutated Iris character who is currently on hold.

EDIT: ElMura has also made Slash Beast.

Indeed, but I found links from other place with his works, in the end those ones failed me. So yeah, I'll replace the red with linksfrom MA in the end...

OK, I'm in my house now, updating this thread and also the GD collection as well :P

19 minutes ago, Galvatron said:

Awesome Collection you made here Basara-Kun. :awesome

I never thought it be so many Megaman-X characters converted for Mugen. I only have less then third of these you presented.. :-P

Same here, i wasn't even aware of that custom Eregion boss.

Yeah, that Ereg-1000 I found it hours before finishing the collection, it's a great addition if you ask me =P

Also, I didn't get enough time to update more stuff about here and Guild Database, but at least I got online again Cyberspider's X1 Mavericks thanks to Mugen Archive, so it's something :awesome

UPDATE 09/06/2016

Added these things thanks to feedback here:

-Slash Beast by elMura

-Mac by TUTIO

-X by Austin

-Nightmare X by Gokinero

-White Axl by ProtoChaserMega

-Lumine by Art12345 & Shuragami (finally online)

-Magma Dragoon by DarkWolf13

-Added 3D games (X7, X8, Command Mission) characters as missing

Thanks toall for your feedback, all has been added on the main thread ;)

Also, some stuff I found by myself:

-Zero1701 = Tomislav Lukic =D his works now are online so replaced most of offline lines for links (also deleted the line of his missing chars)

-Chars by Austin (X1-X3 X (offline) and X - Force Armor)

-X - Gaea Armor by Zero_liger

-X - X1 Full Armor (called as Light Armor) by Tomislav Lukic

-Resprited X by CVS Artist & Nexus Games

-Zero EX (edit of Ariel Co.'s resprited X) by Kaze

I hope to update all of this in Guild Database soon, working on it

22 hours ago, miru said:

I think Shimon's missing MMX characters are on his older site.

Sigma's humanoid X6 form is unconverted.

Cesarsombra's X5 Sigma is his final, giant form.

-I'll have to look Shimon's old website to find them, wish me luck (if you have the link, I'll thank you for this)

-I'm just adding Sigma's appearances in MUGEN, no matter which form are, that's why I don't specify about that, but thanks for notice it

UPDATE 10/06/16

-Found almost all Shimon's X1 chars *0* (only left Armored Armadillo and Boomer Kuwanger)

-Added more chars by Austin (all offline sadly): X3 Sigma and Axle the Red

-Added Xtreme Vile by Mugendude26 (offline)

-Added X3 Zero by Arthas

-Added X - Command Mission by Heat Team Pro

-Added X1 Armor (edited) by Gustavo Carvalho

-Added Zero Virus (edited from Zero First Armor) by The Unknown

On 6/9/2016 at 0:50 PM, Basara-kun said:

-I'm just adding Sigma's appearances in MUGEN, no matter which form are, that's why I don't specify about that, but thanks for notice it

Why aren't you specifying the forms of Sigma, or at least adding more images to represent them? In addition;

* No MMX iOS characters have been made yet.

* No MHX characters have been made yet. 

* I think Tunnel Rhino and Volt Catfish are also on the old Shimon site:

* Most if not all Cesarsombra chars are sprite swaps.

* Illumina (X6) and Maoh the Giant (X3) are the only two Reploid villains from the 2D main games to be unconverted. (Not counting those that never fought)

*Shazzo's Stewie Griffin is clearly using a Ride Armor.  So is Mariotime's Goombella.

Cesarsombra's spriteswaps should probably be set apart from the properly-done characters, so as not to disappoint people.  Bit is actually Sigma, by "Exclamation_Question", and Byte is Cyberspider's Boomer Kuwanger.  I didn't really touch Byte after seeing how his intro started up, but I know Bit's sprites aren't even positioned properly.

I'll never understand why people do spriteswaps, especially misaligned ones.

Well, I can't delete Cesarsombra's chars from the list, since as I saw in other collections, there're a wide kind of chars and most people collects them for documentation only, not just because for play with them. But I can agree with you about being spriteswaps (Xel, they do mostly to make characters undone before, no matter if it's a copy-paste of another char), so the best I can do is make an advice in PS at the beginning of the thread to say his chars are spriteswaps and for collection purposes only.

Sorry guys, I've been busy with my family and my RL these days, but I'll update the thread soon, as well Guild Database's section (since all the changes here, the update will be massive, and that takes time)

On 10/6/2016 at 1:56 AM, miru said:

* No MMX iOS characters have been made yet.

* No MHX characters have been made yet. 

* I think Tunnel Rhino and Volt Catfish are also on the old Shimon site:

* Most if not all Cesarsombra chars are sprite swaps.

* Illumina (X6) and Maoh the Giant (X3) are the only two Reploid villains from the 2D main games to be unconverted. (Not counting those that never fought)

*Shazzo's Stewie Griffin is clearly using a Ride Armor.  So is Mariotime's Goombella.

All added :fuckyea: thanks for the feedback!!

And about Sigma versions, that would be a kind of hard considerating every version of him as like 2-3 forms. Let me see if I can clasify them in a future, but meanwhile I still keep the game origin only by now. Thanks for the suggestion

22 hours ago, Basara-kun said:

All added :fuckyea: thanks for the feedback!!

And about Sigma versions, that would be a kind of hard considerating every version of him as like 2-3 forms. Let me see if I can clasify them in a future, but meanwhile I still keep the game origin only by now. Thanks for the suggestion

Good, but:

• I completely forgot about Godkarmachine O Inary. He hasn't been made yet.
  • I said Tunnel Rhino & Volt Catfish were on Shimon's OLD website, not the current one. I tried the current one and they're missing.

Well, I haven't tried to look old Shimon's site these days (I've been busy with my family, you know), I'm going to see that during these days, as well finding the 2 X1 Mavericks left to find an online link, give me some more time to find them ;)

Also, I want to approach this thread to talk about MA being banned from Guild, as well no more links for unregistered users, I'm in trouble right now because like the half of links of formerly lost creations comes from there (stuff lost in time and space like Clamix's creations, for example). Not sure if there's a thread her to discuss too or to make one, also seeing what I can do with the collections I mantain like this one, as well the ones from Guild Database.

@gui0007 and @Ryoucchi, I need your guidance here, guys

I'm mirrowing some from Guild about other MM collections (like MVC Recreated Fighters and Power Battle/Fighters) by my side, not sure about deleting Cesarsombra links with this, but at least Calamix's chars are the priority, IMO

Also, thanks guys ;) you're free to edit my threads to change the links when you have them