About voices pack creation and soundtrack edit

Risotto

Question

Hello people, sorry to bother you but I really, really need help about making a voice pack for a production of mine => some days ago I saved an anime as a mp4 file, then converted it to wav format. I aim to extract all voices from the file but i have trouble since background music stick to voices and effect. So i tried many tricks with Audacity to remove the music but any attempt failed, I tried :

-To separate channels with stereo split, but right or left, mono or stereo the music is always here

-To remove the music with noise reduction (which reduce the music volume but unfortunately the voices too)

-To edit the wav file with effects from music free editor, music still here

Dunno how to, definitely. If somebody managed to successfully separate voices and effects from music from a wav file I would really appreciate some tips.

2 answers to this question

Just now, Risotto said:

Hello people, sorry to bother you but I really, really need help about making a voice pack for a production of mine => some days ago I saved an anime as a mp4 file, then converted it to wav format. I aim to extract all voices from the file but i have trouble since background music stick to voices and effect. So i tried many tricks with Audacity to remove the music but any attempt failed, I tried :

-To separate channels with stereo split, but right or left, mono or stereo the music is always here

-To remove the music with noise reduction (which reduce the music volume but unfortunately the voices too)

-To edit the wav file with effects from music free editor, music still here

Dunno how to, definitely. If somebody managed to successfully separate voices and effects from music from a wav file I would really appreciate some tips.

Try to find clips without music, and just use those instead. If you cant, the clips with the least music or background sound is better than nothing.