MFFA's Off-topic Thread - Version 2.0

RicePigeon

Personally I don't think TF2 won't go anywhere. It might be a TF3 in the future. Overwatch (like splatoon) its just overhype for the time being until it chills down.

....But I admit I do like the girls from that game doe.....

9 minutes ago, GarchompMatt said:

Even if TF2 does die down, the characters are far too memorable to be forgotten.

Indeed. Even if its been about 9 years the characters on TF2 are awesome. Especially Favorites like Heavy(TF2), soldier (TF2) , and Spy (TF2).  :goodmood:

And rightfully so.  It gives you two cards for one, but with no restrictions whatsoever.  Whoever drew it first was up a card over their opponent because they sacked a Pot.

Thank goodness for the banlist... though it takes Konami far too long to hit cards.  Unless it's an emergency banlist.  But those are quite rare.

@Mimir  @Turbo Zio That was my trump card, along with Avatar of the Pot, especially with my deck being based around Exodia. The dirtiest trick I would do was first play Swords of Revealing Light, then set Magician of Faith. Then if I drew them at the right time, I would summon Avatar of the Pot, then discard Pot of Greed to draw 3 cards instead of 2. After that I would flip summon Magician of Faith and add Pot of Greed from the Graveyard back to my hand, then discard it again for 3 more cards, but like Pot of Greed, Avatar of the Pot got banned too, but that was by far the biggest cheap trick I've ever done in Yu'gi'Oh! XD

I don't recall Avatar of the Pot ever being banned, due at least in part to the fact that it required a banned card for it to be used well.

No point banning a card if the cards it relied on to be remotely good are already banned.

There's also the fact that it's part of a multiple card combo with an unsearchable spell, so eh...