Ultraman / Ultra Series

Kazagami

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
15 hours ago, CycloneJoker said:

I love Muu's characters, but is there a way to deactivate the theme song that plays when an ultra is about to win? That's really annoying when both characters are low on health.

Tem sim, bro. Abra o personagem com o Fighter Factory e vá na aba "Sons", procure pelo som do grupo 10 (que é o de maior duração) e exclua-o.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

so, recently, I found Astromon, Gavadon (A), and Iron Rocks, I also know, thanks to Youtube, that someone made Thunder Darambia, as well as Bakishimu making more things, updating his old Ultramen, Kaiju, and releasing his own Ultraman Great, the only problem is, the 3 I found are mediocre (ESPECIALLY GAVADON AND IRON ROCKS), and the others, I can't find, because they're likely on japanese websites, can anyone upload them?

• 4 weeks later...
On 18/1/2018 at 6:48 PM, OxyontheWolf said:

so, recently, I found Astromon, Gavadon (A), and Iron Rocks, I also know, thanks to Youtube, that someone made Thunder Darambia, as well as Bakishimu making more things, updating his old Ultramen, Kaiju, and releasing his own Ultraman Great, the only problem is, the 3 I found are mediocre (ESPECIALLY GAVADON AND IRON ROCKS), and the others, I can't find, because they're likely on japanese websites, can anyone upload them?

Where you find the characters

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, OxyontheWolf said:

Ryou, you might want to update this thread, because I got links for Astromon and Ultraman Cosmos, as well as footage of several chars I cannot find

Sure, now that i've got some time in my hands.

Added:

- Astromons and Gymaira by Varioto

- Ultraman Cosmos by Pink Sheep X

- Verokron, Alien Bat (Heisei), Thunder Darambia and Zambolar by ToRaFuGu

- Iron Rocks and Gavadon A by Kozeni

- Zetton, Bullton and Shiralee by Kakeypurai

there are few edits on MA (dark dyna, glitter tiga, ec) but i'm hesitating to add hem cuz they look cheap and poorly made.

15 hours ago, Ryou said:

Sure, now that i've got some time in my hands.

Added:

- Astromons and Gymaira by Varioto

- Ultraman Cosmos by Pink Sheep X

- Verokron, Alien Bat (Heisei), Thunder Darambia and Zambolar by ToRaFuGu

- Iron Rocks and Gavadon A by Kozeni

- Zetton, Bullton and Shiralee by Kakeypurai

there are few edits on MA (dark dyna, glitter tiga, ec) but i'm hesitating to add hem cuz they look cheap and poorly made.

agreed, plus, I heard Muu updated his Ultramen, most notably, X with Cyber Armors for Bemstar and Zetton, maybe it's time to get the latest versions into the collection too, and there's a Ginga too floating around, dunno if you can find him and the latest updates to all of Muu's Ultramen

5 hours ago, OxyontheWolf said:

agreed, plus, I heard Muu updated his Ultramen, most notably, X with Cyber Armors for Bemstar and Zetton, maybe it's time to get the latest versions into the collection too, and there's a Ginga too floating around, dunno if you can find him and the latest updates to all of Muu's Ultramen

The link of muu's X here (as well as his other ultramen) should direct you to his onedrive folder, in which the most up to date versions of his characters are stored.

latest update of x was on april 7.

while it is true, the Original Ultraman got an update around the same time, because I've seen in the linked youtube channel videos, one that uses more SFX, has cinematics like all the others, and got a revamp on his Fighting Spirit's palette being transparent, unless it's an edit of Muu's work, I am pretty sure it has to be somewhere

There's an Ultraman Geed too, apparently, wonder if it's available to download, unlike Ginga S

UPDATE: it's A-Jin's edit, I must've thought Muu actually updated him, now about that Geed....

11 hours ago, OxyontheWolf said:

There's an Ultraman Geed too, apparently, wonder if it's available to download, unlike Ginga S

Geed was made by Pink Sheep X, the same person who made Cosmos.

The person who uploaded that video was kind enough to provide a download link (though it took me a while to find it since it was on baidu)

Oh! I also found Orb, Orb Origin, Ginga S and Belial on the aforementioned Baidu website. How convenient.

I reuploaded them to mega.

UPDATE

Added:

- Ginga S by Project Ultra

- Orb  by Project Ultra

- Orb Origin by Max

- Geed by Pink Sheep X

- Belial by Max