Jump to content
Ryou

Ultraman / Ultra Series

Recommended Posts

On 5/14/2016 at 0:33 PM, Lord Batros said:

 

 

 

Tons of Ultra Baddies here , just incase u didn't know already 

already Pm'd Ryou with the same page, I'm looking for Muruchi, Gagi and Powered Baltan, which I'm sure already exist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Ryoucchi said:

Updated with Kaijuus from Ultra Q and Ultraman, thanks @OxyontheWolf for helping me categorizing them based on series

also, the UMA kaijus and Ultras need to be ported to MUGEN 1.0, I got the UMA Ultraman and Ultraseven ported already, but could you port all the kaijus that he made to MUGEN 1.0?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, OxyontheWolf said:

also, the UMA kaijus and Ultras need to be ported to MUGEN 1.0, I got the UMA Ultraman and Ultraseven ported already, but could you port all the kaijus that he made to MUGEN 1.0?

I will do that later today.

 

There's some stuff that i couldnt find from your list: Super Gudis, Zebokon, Powered Baltan, and Gigant Zetton. Did you know where to get them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ryoucchi said:

I will do that later today.

 

There's some stuff that i couldnt find from your list: Super Gudis, Zebokon, Powered Baltan, and Gigant Zetton. Did you know where to get them?

scratch that, Zebokon/Gazebo and Super Gudis I thought were there because almost every Ultraman Great monster has been done, Giganto Zetton was my mistake, confused him with Lafleya :3 (I am sometimes silly, despite being a hardcore Ultra-fan)

but here it is everyone! POWERED BALTAN!

http://jamugen.blog103.fc2.com/blog-entry-418.html

(also Re-Dorako)

http://jamugen.blog103.fc2.com/blog-entry-246.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, OxyontheWolf said:

scratch that, Zebokon/Gazebo and Super Gudis I thought were there because almost every Ultraman Great monster has been done, Giganto Zetton was my mistake, confused him with Lafleya :3 (I am sometimes silly, despite being a hardcore Ultra-fan)

but here it is everyone! POWERED BALTAN!

http://jamugen.blog103.fc2.com/blog-entry-418.html

(also Re-Dorako)

http://jamugen.blog103.fc2.com/blog-entry-246.html

Could you download from that site? It won't let me to as of recent ):

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, superkingkong65 said:

I re-uploaded them to Mediafire.

 

Powered Baltan Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/dt26605nvtqz9d5/powered_baltan.zip

 

Dorako Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/0iqwi02wk2zingb/DORAKO.zip

Thanks so much!

 

By any chance, could you also upload Salamandra and Gagi?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, OxyontheWolf said:

the second version of Telesdon (not Re-Telesdon) looks like it's based on Detton, from The Return of Ultraman

latest?cb=20151017230113 Telesdon

 

latest?cb=20130623142235 Detton

Looks like it. Should it stay, or moved to The Return of Ultraman section?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...