• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Thanks, links added!!

Plus, some new stuff:

-Added some Pocket (Megaman Powered Up style) chars in Edited version

-Added a couple of MM 8-bit edited chars to the list (I still need images for some chars in the list, any help is welcome)

-Omega32able is offline (his archived website got his downloads down), so marked all his creations as offline (except a couple of links I found apart)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BIG MEGAUPDATE!!

• First of all, as seen in my recent NGP collection and my other ones, changed blue for a lighter blue
  • Added a lot of chars from MegaMan X4 and some from Emiliano Balleres and Lukasxd I don't have before (sadly, all are offline, new links are welcome)
  • Finally made a section for Rockman 7/8 FC chars made for MUGEN (the NES demakes of MM7 and MM8 made as PC fangames)
  • Since CrusaderCast went offline, replaced the links of bdc's NES Marvel chars with the archived versions (all tested and working)
  • Separated the edited chars by style: NES, 16-bit, Pocket, etc.
  • Not in the collection yet, but... I found MM9 fullgame by Emiliano Balleres, but since it's a closed game I'll unmolebox it to get you his creations uploaded here soon =D
  • Also found Omega32able collection in a fullgame pack, so I'll check out which chars are missing and I'll reupload them into separate downloads ;)
  • Oh, I almost forgot it... added all soundrips from Sounds Resource (the sound version of Spriters Resource) from all Classic games

New update:

On 7/19/2020 at 1:49 PM, Basara-kun said:
  • Not in the collection yet, but... I found MM9 fullgame by Emiliano Balleres, but since it's a closed game I'll unmolebox it to get you his creations uploaded here soon =D
  • Also found Omega32able collection in a fullgame pack, so I'll check out which chars are missing and I'll reupload them into separate downloads ;)
  • I unmoleboxed Emiliano's Megaman 9 fullgame to take some characters offline, mostly guest fighters and all AI only, so the new additions are with green
  • Checked Omega32able's fullgame and most of the chars are from MMX and not much are from him but other creators... so basically that was a compilation, too bad

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, I bring you a double news here:

• Since I recently made and release him just because, added Voltman from PC/DOS Megaman to the list (the first of many?? who knows XD)
  • The other day I found the complete Enscripture stage pack made by a fan, so I downloaded and made a pack with the Classic Series (mostly from MM8), added here of course ;)

Powered Up Update:

• Finally added all chars by A.T. (found his site with Timeman and Oilman + I got him before but as Asakumo XD)
  • Added all sprites for Powered Up section
  • Added X by Emiliano Palleres (edited from O Ilu's X from PU Remix game for normal MUGEN)
  • Added PU (Pocket) Bass by Omega32able... there were characters from him to get into his fullgame after all XD

Well, that was about Powered Up only, about the rest...

• Added NES Magicman sprite, I hope to add the other images for the chars that need them ASAP
  • Added chars from MM2-3 by Francisco Rondan... I thought I added them before, however :P
  • Added The Wily Wars section finally... I mean, if the PC/DOS has its own section with just one character, why not this one?? XD
  • EDIT: Jojo Fu's site went offline, but found his Dropbox, so replaced the links for Tenguman and Burnerman

Little update:

• Added NES Megaman and Iwao (2ch parody) by SSBKing65 (I'd to check if he made them or just reuploaded them)
  • Added D4?Roll? by Ali (what a jewel I found here XD)
  • And of course, added the link to the new MMZ/ZX collection I made ;)