White Ranger

Creepypasta Collection

15 posts in this topic

O780dDQ.jpg

This is my first solo attempt at a collection. I'm always open to thoughts, and opinions, and any and all critique is welcome.

Click the author's name below the character that you want, if you see anything I missed let me know.

Characters are listed alphabetically for simplicity.

Creepypasta's are horror-related stories that originate from the internet, they are often brief user-generated, ghost or alien stories intended to scare readers.

They are some of the best examples of fan-fiction inspiring fans to create ROM-hacks, .EXE based games, and lost episodes all based on these scary, yet interesting stories.

And as you can see they have also manged to invade Mugen. Enjoy. :)

6LCIy24.gif

BEN by Geshtro

dXzBthK.gif

Ghost by RedLine

Kz6YY94.gif

Herobrine by Ivan Luiz

jfJUQyrl.gif

Jane the Killer by Parawhore-Otaku

4VSriB3.gif

Jeff the Killer by kisaragiryuto

hCsN9qd.png

Mr. Mix by TwoGuysGames

FZmUJg4.gifP6X6Kha.gif

Pinkamena by Prince Doopliss | by smhungary89

ieg8Hva.gifJeHqg3Z.gifPtgU9UZ.gif

Slenderman by Israel Guevara/SixtyFour | by Ahuron | by [email protected], Thrillo, and ATHO

StqOenE.gifFOe3E3k.gif

Sonic.EXE by MUGEN105/DarklordXelrick | by nomercyjeffc

XdB9yvg.gif

Squidward's Suicide by nomercyjeffc

xNrNg33.gif

Tails Doll by Nesphext

EF1Nnz9.gif

Username666 by Hachishiki-Tokkou-Ningyou

NOTE: smhungary89's Pinkamena is way smaller in game, I apologize for the huge GIF. I'm afraid my sprite resizeing skills are quite poor, if anyone can supply a smaller GIF image I would greatly appreciate it. 

Stage Pack

Contains Slender's Woods, Dark Hall of Slenderman and Skullface.

NOTE: Slender's Woods  and Dark Hall of Slenderman are 1.1 only

I believe there is a Squidwards Suicide and Username666. Which Username666 I could never get to work on 1.0. Not sure if either of these are still online or not. But ill keep my eyes peeled for you.

4 hours ago, VinylThrash20 said:

I believe there is a Squidwards Suicide and Username666. Which Username666 I could never get to work on 1.0. Not sure if either of these are still online or not. But ill keep my eyes peeled for you.

I remember the Username666 character, it was a Winmugen only character with similar cheapness to Mr. Mix. Also found the download to Squidward's Suicide.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2unoy84plqenmd1/Squidward%27s+Suicide+MUGEN+Char.zip

On 4/15/2016 at 2:43 AM, Mʀ. Sтᴇαl-Yoᴜя-Wαεfυ said:

On 4/16/2016 at 11:12 PM, jenngra505 said:

I remember the Username666 character, it was a Winmugen only character with similar cheapness to Mr. Mix. Also found the download to Squidward's Suicide.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2unoy84plqenmd1/Squidward%27s+Suicide+MUGEN+Char.zip

Updated, thanks guys.

1 hour ago, Tac Nayn said:

But the BND Statue, the S from Hell, and the V of Doom aren't creepypasta characters though!