Battle question 9

Mugenrookie

The guys in Naruto use alot of magic and mysticism in their techniques. So, in that world Superman would have to be on his toes and not take anybody for granted. As long as Naruto couldnt hit him with some magical blast in magic mode, Superman all day. With his speed, he could win, but if he slipped up they could kill him. I think Madara and Tobi and Orochimaru could kill Superman. Theyre conniving and have honked morals, so if they could get him to drop his guard and stand still or at least do whatever cheat mind game grimey they could to get him where they want him, they magically could tear him apart. If Supes knows they got magic, I dont think anyone in Naruto could touch him.

Deadpool would butcher Kirito. Whether in raw combat or just mindhonk, he'd win. He's too insane and can break the 4th wall. He might just turn off the game for the hell of it. He's bested people more dangerous than Kirito.

Asuna vs Scarlet? That may come down to first blow. Ezra is REAL, shes about THAT. LIFE. Strong, brutal, rough, hard. Just one slip up, one wrong step, Ezras finishing that.

Fanboys will roar, but it is what it is. Cloud all day.

I agree with everything above except for the Superman part.

Superman can obliterate Naruto with ease. Now Goku, on the other hand, could give Superman lots of problems.

Also, Goku has better videogame adaptions than Superman. Then again, everyone and his dog has better videogame adaptions than Superman, so literally everyone except Superman wins on that part. Yes, even Bubsy.

Just now, Captain Papyrus said:

I agree with everything above except for the Superman part.

Superman can obliterate Naruto with ease. Now Goku, on the other hand, could give Superman lots of problems.

Also, Goku has better videogame adaptions than Superman. Then again, everyone and his dog has better videogame adaptions than Superman, so literally everyone except Superman wins on that part. Yes, even Bubsy.

Thats what I just said... as long as Naruto can touch him with something big and magic, he's in trouble. BUT if Supes doesnt get duped and is keeps from getting hit, he could blow Naruto away like nothing. As long as one of those huge magic blasts doesnt touch him. Supes playing keep away would wipe Konoha. But somebody like Madara or Tobi? I don't know. Physically, theyre nothing to him. Their like paper dolls. But once they pull that magic shit, and if they can get him, he is in trouble. Wonder Woman would smack all of them into shit. Shazam would wipe them all like a table, no effort. Shit, Thor would dogwalk the whole Naruto universe.

Based on feats, SSJ3 is about on par with Superman in power, but Superman can still tank alot. Goku has a huge advantage because his fighting skills are like a 1000 compared to Supes maybe 20. He's a brawler who depends on his natural abilities. If you ever boxed, you know a weak guy with good skills can drop a stronger guy with no skills. Once he goes SSJG or SSB, he's filled with divine ki. Divine energy is supernatural = magic + divine + demonic + mystical. Basically fighting Goku at SSB is like fighting a Shazam who can out skill any martial artist, copy you and throw it back, and use teleportation. If your weak to magic, getting hit by a guy who is magical and can cause planets to explode from impact of a full force punch is death. The whole argument was seriously settled back in 2006 by Wizard magazine. All the guys saying "Goku is a better character, but still..." theyre just fanboys trying to get you accept what they want. Its like guys saying Goku could beat One Punch Man. Even Toriyama said Goku would get dropped. Superman doesnt have unlimited potential, he can die, he can get hurt, hes been beaten by alot of people, but he keeps getting up and is willing to die to help people. Thats what makes him the greatest hero, he will put his life on the line because he cares about people. Hes a well written character and theyre equally well written, Gokus not a better written character. But against Goku? He would lose, too much magic, strength, power, skills,, techniques... But he wouldnt give up, he'd keep trying, and never stop. Superman could win tho, if he got him off guard and caught him with the heat vision through the heart or throat. People laugh about Goku and the laser, but they forget about Supes and jokers gas, kryptonite bullets, hyper sonic waves, Ivy's pheromones, red sunlight. A laser? Heh, get his ass in a red lit room and Krillin could kill him. Equally sad. People are mad at SA because they gave a bullshit reason for their ending. Imagine Goku beating Superman and the answer is "Well, its because Goku has unlimited strength and power." Thats a bullshit answer. People would still be mad.

If SA was Goku fans, they wouldve said some bullshit like "Goku wins because he is the most powerful being in the universe. Goku has unlimited power and abilities. Goku can do anything he wants, and he has no limits at all." Even a DBZ fan would say "Thats obvious fanboys worshipping the character. Goku is limited, he can die, hes been killed, Goku is not what youre hyping him to be."

Yeah agreed with that 

But why death battle say cloud loss  to link:Hentai:

SA has been caught not being honest several times, theyre catching heat about wolverine vs raiden now. Raiden cut through a unbreakable metal? Ok. If they said he cut through the cartilage between the vertebrae, then yes, ok, makes sense. But instead they makeup a reason why someone wins that doesnt fit the character. Its like saying Ryu wins because he loves his mother more. WHAT? They give the win to whoever they want to win, or hype up who they want. If you want a legit answer, try Wizard or Cartoon Fight Club.

I do think that Yang defeating Tifa was deserved due to Yang's abilities.

Okay, now here's my theory: Everyone is hyping up Saitama as unstopable due to him defeating anyone with one punch. But what if he has to fight someone who can absorb damage and reflect it back to the user? I tell you, then it's Saitama who gets defeated with one punch.

Since I have nothing else to do...

8 hours ago, Mugenrookie said:

Asuna vs Ezra scarlet

Deadpool vs kirito

Cloud strife vs link 

Sackboy vs mario

Naruto vs superman:lifeofstudy:

1: I'm not familiar enough with Fairy Tail, but my sister says Erza would probably beat SAO Asuna, but possibly lose against ALO Asuna.

2: If Deadpool wants Kirito dead, he could probably do it. His fighting style is too unpredictable for Kirito to fight, and his healing factor makes him essentially impossible to kill. Deadpool wins.

3: I'll just say Death Battle did that and be done with it.

4: Not familiar with Sackboy at all.

5: Sookie does mention that the Ninjutsu and Genjutsu of Naruto can act as magic, so that might give Naruto the edge. Assuming end of Shippuuden Naruto, base Naruto couldn't do it (mostly due to his strategy never really evolving beyond spam Shadow Clones + Rasengans) , but I'd say Sage Mode or Kyuubi cloak might stand a chance. This is of course assuming Superman doesn't one-shot Naruto at the start.

20 minutes ago, Mugenrookie said:

Guts and ichigo vs dante and sasuke

Kenshiro vs kratos 

Virgil vs inuyasha

Cole magrath vs mikata misoko

Dark schneider vs saitama:lifeofstudy:

1: Sasuke's kind've out of his league here. Guts slays giant demons and monsters on a semi-regular basis, Ichigo apparently gets godlike powers near the end of his series (according to my sister, anyway), and Dante has literally killed gods. I'd say Sasuke might be a match for Guts, but not Ichigo or Dante. Dante would probably win regardless.

2: Kenshiro would probably reveal some ultra-powerful insta-kill technique and OHKO Kratos.

3: While I have limited familiarity with both series', I'll tentatively say Vergil.

4: Not really familiar with either series, tbh.

5: Saitama's whole thing is that he's the strongest person ever. He's not exactly meant to be taken seriously. Saitama wins.

1 hour ago, Dumanios said:

Since I have nothing else to do...

1: I'm not familiar enough with Fairy Tail, but my sister says Erza would probably beat SAO Asuna, but possibly lose against ALO Asuna.

2: If Deadpool wants Kirito dead, he could probably do it. His fighting style is too unpredictable for Kirito to fight, and his healing factor makes him essentially impossible to kill. Deadpool wins.

3: I'll just say Death Battle did that and be done with it.

4: Not familiar with Sackboy at all.

5: Sookie does mention that the Ninjutsu and Genjutsu of Naruto can act as magic, so that might give Naruto the edge. Assuming end of Shippuuden Naruto, base Naruto couldn't do it (mostly due to his strategy never really evolving beyond spam Shadow Clones + Rasengans) , but I'd say Sage Mode or Kyuubi cloak might stand a chance. This is of course assuming Superman doesn't one-shot Naruto at the start.

1: Sasuke's kind've out of his league here. Guts slays giant demons and monsters on a semi-regular basis, Ichigo apparently gets godlike powers near the end of his series (according to my sister, anyway), and Dante has literally killed gods. I'd say Sasuke might be a match for Guts, but not Ichigo or Dante. Dante would probably win regardless.

2: Kenshiro would probably reveal some ultra-powerful insta-kill technique and OHKO Kratos.

3: While I have limited familiarity with both series', I'll tentatively say Vergil.

4: Not really familiar with either series, tbh.

5: Saitama's whole thing is that he's the strongest person ever. He's not exactly meant to be taken seriously. Saitama wins.

Thanks for the feedback agreed

Just now, Mugenrookie said:

Goku vs trigon dc

Superman vs beerus

Saitama vs vegeta

Wolverine vs guts 

:lifeofstudy:

Goku vs Trigon is no contest. Trigon wouldnt even be blow for blow with Dabura. Transforming into his divine form would make things worse.

Superman vs Beerus is same thing. Superman on prime level couldnt do anything with Ultra Sphinx, and fair analysis match was already done of Beerus vs Ultrasphinx, Beerus won due to raw power. Beerus is divine meaning supernatural like magic, he can explode a planet with a tap or a average kick, his sneeze can explode the moon. Superman prime would be in trouble because he uses magic energy. Maybe Superman one million could beat him?

Saitama vs Vegeta, LOL. Saitamas a broken character higher than Superman prime. Hes broken on purpose. Serious punch would kill SSGSSJ Vegeta or put him in a coma.

Wolverine vs Guts, It depends. Wolverine isnt like the Hugh Jackman movies, hes a sneaky quiet assassin. Guts wouldnt even see him. In the open, it would depend. If Guts can hit him hard enough in the right places, he can put him down by concussion and comatose. Berserker rage would work against him, because Guts works best at that. The more level headed and professional Wolverine stays, the better his chances. His years of experience, modern military training, and powers hed probably kill Guts before Guts even knew he was around.

12 minutes ago, Mʀ. Stᴇal-Yoᴜʀ-Waifᴜ said:

Goku vs Trigon is no contest. Trigon wouldnt even be blow for blow with Dabura. Transforming into his divine form would make things worse.

Superman vs Beerus is same thing. Superman on prime level couldnt do anything with Ultra Sphinx, and fair analysis match was already done of Beerus vs Ultrasphinx, Beerus won due to raw power. Beerus is divine meaning supernatural like magic, he can explode a planet with a tap or a average kick, his sneeze can explode the moon. Superman prime would be in trouble because he uses magic energy. Maybe Superman one million could beat him?

Saitama vs Vegeta, LOL. Saitamas a broken character higher than Superman prime. Hes broken on purpose. Serious punch would kill SSGSSJ Vegeta or put him in a coma.

Wolverine vs Guts, It depends. Wolverine isnt like the Hugh Jackman movies, hes a sneaky quiet assassin. Guts wouldnt even see him. In the open, it would depend. If Guts can hit him hard enough in the right places, he can put him down by concussion and comatose. Berserker rage would work against him, because Guts works best at that. The more level headed and professional Wolverine stays, the better his chances. His years of experience, modern military training, and powers hed probably kill Guts before Guts even knew he was around.

Yeah you rights 

4 hours ago, Mugenrookie said:

Guts and ichigo vs dante and sasuke

Kenshiro vs kratos 

Virgil vs inuyasha

Cole magrath vs mikata misoko

Dark schneider vs saitama:lifeofstudy:

Ichigo is too strong for all of them. And he's supernatural. At his max, he's close to planet buster. Sasuke at max isnt even moon breaker. Theyd probably split where Guts would go at Dante and Ichigo would go to Sasuke. Ichigo vs Sasuke = Sasuke's dead. Dante would have fun with Guts, but I dont think Guts could win that. Ichigo and Sasuke are the smartest, so Ichigo would try to get them separated, but Sasuke isnt trying to do that shit. He'd try to clump up with Dante, let Dante get them busy and open where he can put them down. Sasuke could kill Guts, but Ichigo is a problem he wouldnt want to get face to face with. Dante would underestimate everybody. In the end, I think only Ichigo would walk out of that alive. Sasuke wouldve been dropped Guts.

Kenshiro? vs? Kratos? YOU DID NOT. WOW, IDK. It would come down to who knows what. Kratos is a Greek, the only martial art he knows is Greco wrestling, Egyptian hand-to-hand (Dambe boxing), and berserker stuff from the Celts and Goths. He wouldnt see it coming and get seriously hurt. Ken would win only on surprise. Krato wouldnt even know what the honk he was doing till it was too late. IF Kratos knows about it, Ill give it to Kratos. But Kenshiro's martial arts skills is just too much. Just too much, dude.

Virgil vs Inuyasha, I like Virgil more, but Inuyasha is just too much. Virgil would end up being overwhelmed. Inuyashas too OP for him. BUT he might win if he focuses on speed only. Might.

Dark Schneider vs Saitama? DS would plow through Superman, get in trouble with Thanos or Dr. Strange. Its about skill mostly. But with Saitama? He'd do him like Ocean King.

5 minutes ago, Mʀ. Stᴇal-Yoᴜʀ-Waifᴜ said:

Ichigo is too strong for all of them. And he's supernatural. At his max, he's close to planet buster. Sasuke at max isnt even moon breaker. Theyd probably split where Guts would go at Dante and Ichigo would go to Sasuke. Ichigo vs Sasuke = Sasuke's dead. Dante would have fun with Guts, but I dont think Guts could win that. Ichigo and Sasuke are the smartest, so Ichigo would try to get them separated, but Sasuke isnt trying to do that shit. He'd try to clump up with Dante, let Dante get them busy and open where he can put them down. Sasuke could kill Guts, but Ichigo is a problem he wouldnt want to get face to face with. Dante would underestimate everybody. In the end, I think only Ichigo would walk out of that alive. Sasuke wouldve been dropped Guts.

Kenshiro? vs? Kratos? YOU DID NOT. WOW, IDK. It would come down to who knows what. Kratos is a Greek, the only martial art he knows is Greco wrestling, Egyptian hand-to-hand (Dambe boxing), and berserker stuff from the Celts and Goths. He wouldnt see it coming and get seriously hurt. Ken would win only on surprise. Krato wouldnt even know what the honk he was doing till it was too late. IF Kratos knows about it, Ill give it to Kratos. But Kenshiro's martial arts skills is just too much. Just too much, dude.

Virgil vs Inuyasha, I like Virgil more, but Inuyasha is just too much. Virgil would end up being overwhelmed. Inuyashas too OP for him. BUT he might win if he focuses on speed only. Might.

Dark Schneider vs Saitama? DS would plow through Superman, get in trouble with Thanos or Dr. Strange. Its about skill mostly. But with Saitama? He'd do him like Ocean King.

you expert 

4 minutes ago, Mʀ. Stᴇal-Yoᴜʀ-Waifᴜ said:

Hahahaha no not me, my man. I know some of them, Ive seen some legit VS contests too that are brutally honest whether we like it or not. But this series you got is really cool my dude, thumbs up to you.

Tq bro 

1. Sol Badguy, he can transform into a Gear and heat things up, while Roronoa Zoro, as badass as he may be, only has the advantage of using more than 2 swords

2. Link can only defeat Trunks if he manges to outwit Trunks, because someone who can turn Super Saiyan definitely has a higher power level than a Hylian, but power levels alone do not always matter.

3. Nightmare Soul Calibur, since Akuma sucks at killing people *points at Gouken*

4. That's hard, man. I would say Bayonetta though, because unlike Ryuko, Bayonetta fought and defeated entities pretty damn close to gods (no, alien strings used for clothes do NOT count as godlike entities).

5. Depends. If it's Zero Saber, then she definitely has an advantage over Akame, since Saber's sword is invisible, so Akake wont know the actual range of Saber's sword.

6. I would say that this would be a draw. Sure, Jotaro has a Stand and Ryu doesn't, so Ryu wont be able to see Star Platinum, so Jotaro can honk Ryu up on close combat, but Ryu can form ki into energy balls and shoot them, so Ryu could have an edge in distance play. So yeah, it's definitely a draw.