The RWBY corner, predictions, fan stuff and MOAR!

StrongestPotato

So, to kick off the thread, answer me:   

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 minutes ago, Tony Redgrave said:

My favorite part of the episode was actually right after that.

"Hello Weiss, I'm Ruby. Wanna hang out? We can go shopping for school supplies."

"Yeah. and we can paint our nails, and try on clothes, and talk about boys like tall blonde, and scraggly over there!"

"Wow! Really?"

"No."

Even when she was mean, I still loved Weiss. It's not often I actually enjoy characters like that, let alone have become one of my favorites.

Also, Jaune wanted another "nice quirky girl to talk to." I wonder who that was, hmm? Maybe it was that one girl in the back?

Pyrrha? maybe....time will tell I guess, also, I love Jaune's reaction to being called "Tall Blonde and Scraggly"

"...wat"

best reaction ever

Made even better later on.

"I'm a natural blonde, you know."

Also, we finally meet Blake. I don't have much to say, honestly. I thought it was funny how Ruby and Yang were failing to get anything out of her, but that's about it. I could already tell Blake was going to be my least favorite of the four. Not saying I dislike her or anything, she just has the least interesting character traits so far for me.

One thing I did like about that part though was when Ruby finally did get her talking, we found out Ruby's reasoning for wanting to be a huntress. She's inspired by fairy tales and wants to make the world more ideal like one. I think it's cute. It shows how ambitious she is, but also how naive she is as well.

On 15/4/2016 at 6:25 PM, Tony Redgrave said:

Made even better later on.

"I'm a natural blonde, you know."

Also, we finally meet Blake. I don't have much to say, honestly. I thought it was funny how Ruby and Yang were failing to get anything out of her, but that's about it. I could already tell Blake was going to be my least favorite of the four. Not saying I dislike her or anything, she just has the least interesting character traits so far for me.

One thing I did like about that part though was when Ruby finally did get her talking, we found out Ruby's reasoning for wanting to be a huntress. She's inspired by fairy tales and wants to make the world more ideal like one. I think it's cute. It shows how ambitious she is, but also how naive she is as well.

agreed, Ruby is so gosh darn cute, on a side note, I ordered some RWBY plushies for my "Oxyon's favourite japanese/asian shows ever", I am getting the whole team, now if we could only have a Nora....

1 minute ago, Tony Redgrave said:

That she is.

I'm interested in merchandise for the show as well. So far I only have one thing, which is the Threezero Ruby figure.

you're lucky, she's pretty well made, I suggest you look on EBay for Weiss, and then pre-order Blake and Yang, I want to see pictures of how would they go together

12 minutes ago, Tony Redgrave said:

Yeah, she's one of the nicest figures I own. I plan on picking up the rest as well, hopefully around the time of their release.

Weiss is way overdue. She's still not out yet. I hope she'll be out soon. I need my waifu Weiss!

I only need Yang, she's best waifu, to pair her alongside my Marvel Legends Deadpool, Masters of the Universe Classics Trap-Jaw, and Ultra-ACT Mirror Knight

You have ML Deadpool? You're lucky. That's a figure I'd love to get my hands on. Anyways, back on RWBY.

http://40.media.tumblr.com/79627dae1569504feec8e7303414c8c7/tumblr_n8ohic79ND1tyso8oo2_1280.jpg

I found this custom of best waifu Weiss. It really makes me wish we had RWBY Figmas.

I believe I have seen a Nendoroid Pyrrha, Velvet, and Coco too. Not sure where though.

8 hours ago, Tony Redgrave said:

I believe I have seen a Nendoroid Pyrrha, Velvet, and Coco too. Not sure where though.

interesting, also, with Chibi RWBY on the way, I would not be surprised if there were nenderoids of all the cast

Found 'em.

http://40.media.tumblr.com/6e85aa8d1d99e30cb5756ff4ec73affc/tumblr_nzf25dtw2H1r8byglo4_1280.jpg

https://40.media.tumblr.com/0fd6cb96f7c4d10b85df3246e70fc3fd/tumblr_o1g7m9waxt1r8byglo1_1280.jpg

http://40.media.tumblr.com/b14ddd821bfb0ccffb3a3a5b7156007b/tumblr_o0amp1dzBB1r8byglo1_1280.jpg

11 hours ago, OxyontheWolf said:

interesting, also, with Chibi RWBY on the way, I would not be surprised if there were nenderoids of all the cast

I could see more RWBY figures in general from Japan, seeing how popular it's gotten over there. Here's to hoping.

On 4/19/2016 at 4:27 PM, OxyontheWolf said:

agreed, Ruby is so gosh darn cute, on a side note, I ordered some RWBY plushies for my "Oxyon's favourite japanese/asian shows ever", I am getting the whole team, now if we could only have a Nora....

Ruby is sold out now lol.

On 4/29/2016 at 4:39 AM, OxyontheWolf said:

agreed, most pajamas were amazingly cute, my favourite has to be Weiss', it's like a night dress

Yeah. I also thought she looked cute with her hair down as well.

6 hours ago, OxyontheWolf said:

BTW, here's a little something I forgot of the Shining Beacon part 1

Ruby

Sneezing:

SO DAMN CUTE!

Yeah, too bad she blew up because of it haha. Weiss should've been more careful with her dust.