Lilith by Wild Ram released (2016-04-06)

Big Green

3 hours ago, gui0007 said:

Checked and...

It's an edit of BBH's Lilith, with several bugs, exaggerated damage, some infinites, air combo doesn't work properly...

Yamori X's MvC Lilith is A LOT better than this one.

I agree, I well stick with Yamori's version... :-P

11 hours ago, Dragon Sam said:

Man, I swear there's too many people making Lilith at this point. Are we on "Lilith Event" in mugen community right now or what? :hmm:

The same thing can be said about the amount of Ryu's that were convered & edited for M.U.G.E.N, with versions of him from every game he's been in (not that I dislike shotos, mind you).

By the way, Big Green, it's 2016; not 2015.

6 minutes ago, NEON 7 said:

The same thing can be said about the amount of Ryu's that were convered & edited for M.U.G.E.N, with versions of him from every game he's been in (not that I dislike shotos, mind you).

By the way, Big Green, it's 2016; not 2015.

Well, Ryu is different since he was the pinnacle character in the fighting genre, he was converted many times when mugen was still on it first day until now, while Lilith is more of an underrated character, not much of her in mugen before. Like I said, at this point now that I started seen many people making Lilith, it's like Lilith somehow become popular at this point. Of course is not a bad thing, just you know, curiosity.

27 minutes ago, Dragon Sam said:

Well, Ryu is different since he was the pinnacle character in the fighting genre, he was converted many times when mugen was still on it first day until now, while Lilith is more of an underrated character, not much of her in mugen before. Like I said, at this point now that I started seen many people making Lilith, it's like Lilith somehow become popular at this point. Of course is not a bad thing, just you know, curiosity.

Oh, okay.