Overdose Superman Wip

JARRO77

Hi all!!!! long time no see you guys!!!! well i'm still here guys and today i want show you a video about my wip overdose superman

In this video you can see the progres about my wip Overdose Superman for now the progres are 60% complete

still need to fix the boots in some animation
i have 3 more special complete but need to fix the boots
i have almost one intro complete
still to add some frame in some basic attacks like standing strong punch and maybe too in crouch kicks

still need to fix some stuff expecially in the basics move some crouch kicks i need to add boots in some sprites my real problem on this char are always the boots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TLOkt9aFsM

missing stuff

1 or 2 more intro
2 more win pose
taunt
throw
all the hypers

how you can see in the video i add alot of original stuff that requires alot of time for me to edit i must admit this is an hard char to do first time i'm working on a big char and do original stuff its very hard but step by step this char will be finished and i have more complete but i prefer keep in secret for now hehehe

probably these char will have some cool palette with special stuff like super doomsday,cyborg overdose superman and others :)
well this is what i have so far hope you like :)

53 minutes ago, Dragon Sam said:
53 minutes ago, Dragon Sam said:

Good to see you back jarro. It's been a while. I'm a fans of your comic book characters so far!

Good to see you back jarro. It's been a while. I'm a fans of your comic book characters so far!

Thanks Man i appreciate it :) yea unfurtunally i haved some problem in the real life but i'm back now!