Sentinels future stage 1.0 made by bdcirck

OldGamer

I love your stages, some of my favorites of all are a bunch of yours. But, this kind of looks like a kid's art, no offense. Capcom's sentinels from a number of games look much better, there are alot of torn up cities by different games that look better. That city looks like kid art.

You are a great stage maker, one of the top in mugen, but you should do alot less hand made or kid art type, and maybe stick to more detailed art. There are hand done spirtes that look much better, again no disrespect to you or bdcirck. Im sorry man, I love your stuff, but this looks like a little kids art animated. Because you make such good quality, I expected much higher quality than this.

On 3/9/2016 at 11:27 AM, Mʀ. Stᴇal-Yoᴜʀ-Waifᴜ said:

I love your stages, some of my favorites of all are a bunch of yours. But, this kind of looks like a kid's art, no offense. Capcom's sentinels from a number of games look much better, there are alot of torn up cities by different games that look better. That city looks like kid art.

You are a great stage maker, one of the top in mugen, but you should do alot less hand made or kid art type, and maybe stick to more detailed art. There are hand done spirtes that look much better, again no disrespect to you or bdcirck. Im sorry man, I love your stuff, but this looks like a little kids art animated. Because you make such good quality, I expected much higher quality than this.

oh that is okay because your opinion does matter :D

but really that not even My stage :=D:

anyways why don't you give your feed back to his website and let him know that haha. but really all joke aside. that really is bdcrick'smugen stage.

I just wanted to share this to everyone and that is all :OhYeah:

Just now, OldGamer said:

oh that is okay because your opinion does matter :D

but really that not even My stage :=D:

anyways why don't you give your feed back to his website and let him know that haha. but really all joke aside. that really is bdcrick'smugen stage.

I just wanted to share this to everyone and that is all :OhYeah:

Thanks for clarifying. Because you? You dont downgrade like that. On the real, Id love to see you do a sentinel stage

On 3/11/2016 at 2:53 PM, Mʀ. Stᴇal-Yoᴜʀ-Waifᴜ said:

Id love to see you do a sentinel stage

not going to happen sorry buddy. I like making classic fun video games of arcades and other things. I'm not mush a fan of the Marvel Universe :bye: