Goku SSJ4 by Tomcsi (March3, 2016)

This is the first time I've seen dragon Punch being used like this. I like this version a lot because it's different from the usual ones. Though I never liked the move in general. it is a little silly how a dragon would manifest out of a punch. It doesn't ever make sense unless it's coming from his imagination like that punch in dragon ball where he punched a hole through Piccolo.

then again the move is just an ordinary hyped up punch so it really is nothing special. It is difficult to come up with a special move list for Goku because there was ever hardly anything to work with in regards to his moveset. In mostly all games Goku just does a Kamehameha wave or a spirit bomb...and that's it. It is even worse since most of his other friends all pretty much do a Kamehameha to, which makes his less special. The final Bout games mostly just had him do a kameha wave and then the other was another kameha wave but a little stronger and flashier.

I wish he had just 1-2 more new stuff he could do like Gotenks ring move and all that kind of stuff. I'm hoping at least dragon ball Super will introduce something unique rather than that new kaiokan blue :p

Just now, Ryon said:

I never understand why people give goku a Dragon Fist that's so blargh...

he punches and shoots a dragon at someone? thats crazy stupid.

they should make it more dramatic and cinematic.

Just now, AxSeeker said:

This is the first time I've seen dragon Punch being used like this. I like this version a lot because it's different from the usual ones. Though I never liked the move in general. it is a little silly how a dragon would manifest out of a punch. It doesn't ever make sense unless it's coming from his imagination like that punch in dragon ball where he punched a hole through Piccolo.

then again the move is just an ordinary hyped up punch so it really is nothing special. It is difficult to come up with a special move list for Goku because there was ever hardly anything to work with in regards to his moveset. In mostly all games Goku just does a Kamehameha wave or a spirit bomb...and that's it. It is even worse since most of his other friends all pretty much do a Kamehameha to, which makes his less special. The final Bout games mostly just had him do a kameha wave and then the other was another kameha wave but a little stronger and flashier.

I wish he had just 1-2 more new stuff he could do like Gotenks ring move and all that kind of stuff. I'm hoping at least dragon ball Super will introduce something unique rather than that new kaiokan blue :p

Dragon punch is funny, it's Gokus only legit move he owns. Everything else he has, he copy catted. But Ryon youre right, its a final move done in a uppercut, a third level power bar type move. You guys can try to tell Tomcsi, but the response may be interesting.

its not worthy of a message.

It's just stupid how he shoots a dragon out of his hand. I agree with Ax.

but the difference from when he was a kid was, he powered up to a point where his force was as strong as the Oozaru, so it's not like he shot a monkey out of his hand, he just infused the power of the monkey to his body.

I think goku owns Penetrate.

HE PENETRATES EVERYONE!

King Piccolo

Super 17

Bulma

Chi Chi

11 hours ago, Ryon said:

its not worthy of a message.

It's just stupid how he shoots a dragon out of his hand. I agree with Ax.

but the difference from when he was a kid was, he powered up to a point where his force was as strong as the Oozaru, so it's not like he shot a monkey out of his hand, he just infused the power of the monkey to his body.

I think goku owns Penetrate.

HE PENETRATES EVERYONE!

King Piccolo

Super 17

Bulma

Chi Chi

Bulma!? i never knew that! i thought he was only interested in food and fight until married chi chi!

3 hours ago, Ryon said:

well... ya know he NEVER really did, but knowing Bulma, I wouldnt hold it past her.

I always forget that dragon ball was very perverted. You hardly see this in the English version because it's heavily censored. I used to watch it in spanish as a kid and that did things to me...bad things... :omg:

LOL Bulma accused him of wanting to, and he let her know she wasnt his type. Then he got with the most Chinese girl in the whole series. I guess Gokus not about mixing milk in his lemonade. Vegeta beat it up though. Got her pregnant. Then left the planet. In space, no one can receive child support summons.