The Role-Play Paradise: THE SITCOM!

5 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

vcZQODnR56jOmpWJiZTpVggeXJQ6cN51RtyHzav2 G.T: I didn't plan on jackin at all, Ruby. It aint nuthin but just, dat gold ingot looks straight-up mesmerizing...

Dollars signs appeared behind G.Ts glasses.

vcZQODnR56jOmpWJiZTpVggeXJQ6cN51RtyHzav2G.T: And I straight-up wanna peep how tha fuck much worth it might just have.

HMP4vo2.png

"Okay........awkward...."

OOC: On iPad, I can't post pictures.

Meanwhile, behind the entrance to the castle...

???: Oh, I do hope that Mr. M hasn't sent me to the wrong place again...

???: Oh, come on! Mr. M always sends us to the right places!

???: Oh, really? How can ya be so sure about that? I still remember when he sent us to find Mr. A and we ended up crashing into Mr. N!

???: Oh, come on! Mr. N's still an ally even despite that!

Meanwhile...

G.T: Hold on, Ruby... I be thinkin there might be some muthafucka tryin ta git tha fuck into tha castle...

G.T: Sorry fo' bein so awkward, by tha way dawwwwg! I just can't help mah dirty ass at times, you know how tha fuck our asses thugs are!

G.T walked out of his room. Who these mysterious voices were he would discover sooner or later.

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 6:13 PM, NijikakuFan61 said:

OOC: On iPad, I can't post pictures.

Meanwhile, behind the entrance to the castle...

???: Oh, I do hope that Mr. M hasn't sent me to the wrong place again...

???: Oh, come on! Mr. M always sends us to the right places!

???: Oh, really? How can ya be so sure about that? I still remember when he sent us to find Mr. A and we ended up crashing into Mr. N!

???: Oh, come on! Mr. N's still an ally even despite that!

Meanwhile...

G.T: Hold on, Ruby... I be thinkin there might be some muthafucka tryin ta git tha fuck into tha castle...

G.T: Sorry fo' bein so awkward, by tha way dawwwwg! I just can't help mah dirty ass at times, you know how tha fuck our asses thugs are!

G.T walked out of his room. Who these mysterious voices were he would discover sooner or later.

HMP4vo2.png

"Okay....."

G.T walked to the gate.

G.T: Alright, you creeps muthafucka! Reveal yourselves or I be bout ta make you, nahmean biiiatch?

There were no answers from behind the gate.

G.T: Alrighty then, guess I'ma gotta do dis tha HARD WAY!

G.T kicked the gate open. One of the mysterious visitors looked like a 90's version of Tommy. He was wearing a leather jacket and sunglasses. The other one... was a small paperclip. The Tommy clone aimed a pistol right at G.Ts chest.

G.T: Really, 90'sT, biatch? Yo ass is gonna blast one of yo' own RELATIVES just fo' kickin open A GATE?

90'sT put his gun down.

90'sT: Don't do shit like that ever fuckin' again! You almost scared the fuckin' shit outta me!

???: Ooh, do you want help with making a letter?

G.T looked right at the animated paperclip.

G.T: Oh dear fuck no, not you again!

Just now, NijikakuFan61 said:

G.T: Well, Ruby, dis right here is 90'sT, he a lil' bit if a gangbangin' finger-lickin' dick.

G.T pointed at Clippy.

G.T: And THIS right here is the most obnoxious d-bag ever.

HMP4vo2.png

"No need for that kind of language, G.T. Anyways, allow me to introduce myself.....I'm Ruby Rose."

90sT: Ah, Ruby Rose? Nice name. Say, Tommy used to watch a show on his computer that had a character named "Ruby Rose".

Clippy: Oooh, can I help you with anything today, ma'am? Maybe you might need help with making a letter, or even...

Tommy walked outside and noticed 90sT. He rushed right up to him and hugged him.

Tommy: 90sT! You don't wanna know how long I waited for you to come!

90sT was blushing like hell.

90sT: Uh, Tommy... don't' ah think that's a bit too close fer contact?

Tommy let go of 90sT.

Tommy: Sorry, brother... anyways, who's the paperclip?

90sT: Aw, Tommy, there's no need ta apologize! Anyways, the paperclips name is Clippy.

Tommy: Wait... Clippy as in "Microsoft Word" Clippy?

90sT: Yeah, ya got it, Tommy-boy! 

90sT and Clippy clearly needed to be taken on a tour around the castle.

Tommy: Anyways, 90sT, welcome to the Cosmic Castle! We hope you enjoy your stay, and remember to tell your friends about the experience you had, and maybe your friends will tell their friends, and then your friends friends will tell THEIR friends, and the -

90sT: Okay, Tommy, I got it.

0jJSVfeY73Fag274AtqLB-IPK5ygVW63Xb5GkpC1 G.T: Oh, dis muthafucka right here is part of mah clique yo. His namez 90sT.

G.T pointed at Clippy.

0jJSVfeY73Fag274AtqLB-IPK5ygVW63Xb5GkpC1G.T: And dis muthafucka right here is Clippy yo. Dude wants ta help dem hoes wit every last muthafuckin thang... even when they DON'T need his help.

latest?cb=20110716185608 Oh, it seems like you need help with writing a - oh, right, you're not writing a letter.

4 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

0jJSVfeY73Fag274AtqLB-IPK5ygVW63Xb5GkpC1 G.T: Oh, dis muthafucka right here is part of mah clique yo. His namez 90sT.

G.T pointed at Clippy.

0jJSVfeY73Fag274AtqLB-IPK5ygVW63Xb5GkpC1G.T: And dis muthafucka right here is Clippy yo. Dude wants ta help dem hoes wit every last muthafuckin thang... even when they DON'T need his help.

latest?cb=20110716185608 Oh, it seems like you need help with writing a - oh, right, you're not writing a letter.

gKwz32H.png

"Nice to meet you two. My name's Blake Belladonna."

90sT: Oh, that's a very nice name... almost a beautiful name, really.

90sT was crying THE MANLY WAY!

latest?cb=20110716185608 Why, hello there, Blake! Is there any way I can be of assistance today, or maybe the day after that, or maybe the day after tha -.

1Dx-FIZu2GRLEhn4gWMctD_l_lI5cG5Hqg7KRZeU Okay, Clippy, I think she gets it.

1 minute ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

90sT: Oh, that's a very nice name... almost a beautiful name, really.

90sT was crying THE MANLY WAY!

latest?cb=20110716185608 Why, hello there, Blake! Is there any way I can be of assistance today, or maybe the day after that, or maybe the day after tha -.

1Dx-FIZu2GRLEhn4gWMctD_l_lI5cG5Hqg7KRZeU Okay, Clippy, I think she gets it.

gKwz32H.png

"I was wondering if you'd like a tour of the castle?"

90sT: Why, of course! It'd be a honor to meet everybody.

Clippy got really excited.

latest?cb=20110716185608 OoohmaybeI'llbeabletohelpeverybodyoutandthey'llsaythankyouandI'llbesoproudforthemsayingthankyouandthenthey'lltelltheirfriendsthatI -.

Clippy was so excited that explosions formed around him.

4 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

90sT: Why, of course! It'd be a honor to meet everybody.

Clippy got really excited.

latest?cb=20110716185608 OoohmaybeI'llbeabletohelpeverybodyoutandthey'llsaythankyouandI'llbesoproudforthemsayingthankyouandthenthey'lltelltheirfriendsthatI -.

Clippy was so excited that explosions formed around him.

3E7SAP5.png

(Thinking) "Oh, great. I might just regret doing this........"