ShinzakiK

Under Night In-Birth

47 posts in this topic

now everyone didn't have a hard times to find UNIB character anyway keep out good work for anyone making another UNIB character out there 

For some reason websta's Under Night In-Birth Exe: Late character's big portrait and hit sparks won't show, and yet when i see these characters being used on youtube videos, the hit sparks actually show up, what do i do to make the hit sparks appear?

7 hours ago, Jamesx15 said:

For some reason websta's Under Night In-Birth Exe: Late character's big portrait and hit sparks won't show, and yet when i see these characters being used on youtube videos, the hit sparks actually show up, what do i do to make the hit sparks appear?

open the mugen.cfg and under change rendermode to OpenGL

On 3/24/2016 at 7:55 PM, Ryoucchi said:

open the mugen.cfg and under change rendermode to OpenGL

I tried it like you said, all it did was make it to where i can't see the menu screen or any other screen.

On 3/28/2016 at 11:44 PM, Jamesx15 said:

I tried it like you said, all it did was make it to where i can't see the menu screen or any other screen.

Try changing safemode = 0 to safemode = 1

If this also doenst work i afraid i cant help, since Mugen 1.1 requiring a better graphic card to run OpenGL properly /:

On 4/12/2016 at 8:03 AM, Ryoucchi said:

Try changing safemode = 0 to safemode = 1

If this also doenst work i afraid i cant help, since Mugen 1.1 requiring a better graphic card to run OpenGL properly /:

It still didn't work, i guess i won't be having them in my roster since their big portraits and hit boxes won't appear. Shame, it would have been nice to have them.

On 4/23/2016 at 3:06 PM, Futanari's Honor said:

Yuzuhira's not working. The error message says that it can't read her .sff file.

Do you have fighter factory 3? if so,open her file in fighter factory, go to save as and when it ask what format you want to save as, choose M.U.G.E.N. 1.1

I think that's how I got her to work.

On 23/4/2016 at 5:06 PM, Futanari's Honor said:

Yuzuhira's not working. The error message says that it can't read her .sff file.

I know the main problem of the error message, is because the .sff ins't compatible with OpenGL (in 1.1). While in System/DirectX/OpenGLScreen works fine in 1.1, i don't know why... maybe is just a problem with the .sff compatibility, maybe.