CvS Link by chuchoryu (Feb 24, 2016)

Yes I also ask that we return to Chuchoryu's Link.

and guy's PLEASE. Stop talking about how bad his character's are.

If he REALLY listened to all of the feedback everyone gives him, he would have stoped making mugen characters YEARS ago.

He makes REALLY decent characters, Good or bad It does NOT matter, at least he is making something to add to the community, to help keep our culture and love for fighting games alive, and bringing us 1 step closer to having the ultimate fighting game.

Stop hating on the guy. ESPECIALLY IF YOU CAN'T DO ANY BETTER.

Also Keep in mind, I took a bad character (Nick Fury) and turned him into a REALLY GOOD Character (Nick Fury). If I can do that anyone can.

Went ahead and split off the off-topic posts. We don't care if you think Chuchoryu's characters are absolute shit or if you honestly like the characters he makes, if you have nothing to say about the character itself that hasn't been said already, then don't post. If you're going to tell us you like/don't like the character without justifying that with actual feedback, then don't post. If you're going to hound on Chuchoryu because he ignored your feedback for the past 4 years then don't post. If you're going to argue with someone else on whether Chuchoryu is the antichrist or the second coming of Jesus (yes, this argument actually did happen), then don't post. We've all seen this same song & dance before in all of Chuchoryu's threads, both here and on other forums, and frankly we don't need to see it anymore. We get it, but his release threads are NOT the place to be discussing this.

I'm going to start handing out infractions next time.