[Gen7] Pokemon Sun & Pokemon Moon discussion thread

Galvatron

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/4/2016 at 8:27 AM, Captain Papyrus said:

Yeah, sorry, got carried away. I actually didn't expect Cayne to respond for that long...

Hey its all good. i mean it not a big deal yall..... :-P

anyways just to give some info i read here: https://www.facebook.com/1114796805213800/photos/a.1245419518818194.1073741829.1114796805213800/1290287140998098/?type=3&theater

According to this in April (between the 3rd - 15th) they're will be more information and likely another preview of pokemon sun and Moon also might be more reveals on the game during E3 this summer.

Do you think that unreleased legendary will be released in this game. I'm also starting to wonder about Zygarde's alt forms. Are they real, or were they just a hoax? Personally... I kind of hope they were fake, because they looked pretty ugly.

On 3/4/2016 at 2:22 AM, Captain Papyrus said:

Online is bad due to Street Fighter V's very Sonic'06-like status (will hopefully be fixed in a patch), Necalli's transformation is bad-ass, SFV's roster cannot suck if SF4's roster had El Fuerte, all new characters are still better than motherfucking El Fuerte, Akuma is overrated, Guile is DLC, Balrog is DLC, Rufus is forgetable, Sean is forgetable, Karin is much better than the piece of shit that is Sakura. Oh, and FANG is actually awesome if you know how to use him.

But seriously, El Fuerte is literal cancer and should have never happened.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK! >:(

Also, I thought El Fuerte was kind of fun to use, but... he really felt a bit on the racist side. I know it's just a stereotype, but El Fuerte kind of bordered on TOO stereotypical.

2 minutes ago, MugoUrth said:

I'm also starting to wonder about Zygarde's alt forms. Are they real, or were they just a hoax? Personally... I kind of hope they were fake, because they looked pretty ugly.

They've only appeared in the anime/movies so far, but they're definitely real.

40 minutes ago, MugoUrth said:

Do you think that unreleased legendary will be released in this game.

oh trust me every pokemon game will have it main legendary for each version unless Gamefreak is trying to go back to their classic roots (like pokemon: R/B/G/Y) were the starter pokemon was the main cover on each version. but more likely they will be new legends.  :-P

46 minutes ago, MugoUrth said:

I'm also starting to wonder about Zygarde's alt forms. Are they real, or were they just a hoax? Personally... I kind of hope they were fake, because they looked pretty ugly.

As Garchompmatt said they are exclusive only on the Anime series for now but more likely they going to be real. Gamefreak will probly have does forms exclusive for the upcoming game. Unless they decide to go ahead an do a Z version but personally i think Gamefreak can just update the current games (X/Y) and just add-on another post-game side-quest to them.

a_parody_mega_evolution_of_lunatone_and_

LOL! folks really getting a kick on this joke XD

I feel that joke's becoming already old... maybe it's me... jokes like that don't seem to amuse me. Maybe I don't like jokes pertaining to the new games info-wise or gameplay-wise.

Also, checked Serebii and it said on April 3rd we'll be getting info about Sun/Moon. Hopefully it's official information. It did show on an image it's slated to be a worldwide release later this year.

2 minutes ago, DarkWolf13 said:

I feel that joke's becoming already old... maybe it's me... jokes like that don't seem to amuse me. Maybe I don't like jokes pertaining to the new games info-wise or gameplay-wise.

Yeah i know since the announcement of Sun and moon people are just speculating about Solrock and Lunatune possibly having another evolution or mega-form. but of course it will fade-out as more info comes about anyways. :-P

18 hours ago, DarkWolf13 said:

I don't blame you. Honestly, I didn't even think it was funny the first time.

• 1 month later...

Saber Leomon is that you? I might actually get Sun now and out of the starters, I am probably choosing Rowlet.( I will wait and see what the evos look like to know for sure who I will pick though.....)

• 4 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, GarchompMatt said:

With what, Flash Cannon?

As much as I'd love it to be, I highly doubt it's going to be usable in battle.

Yeah that what I thought anyways...  :-P

.....it more likely going to be a assistant to the player then a battle pokemon.....

da_by_ahogedoge-da4uyoo.png

LOL! XD

I just posted that for laughs knowing it talks to you through your adventures in the region LOL!

....but I wonder this confirms for a Pokemon D/P/Platinum remake considering Rotom was introduce in that generation. :-P

On 6/10/2016 at 7:13 AM, DarkWolf13 said:

We're getting new info on the 14th so hopefully we'll get new Pokemon evos or maybe some aspects about the region.

.....Or you can say sooner then expected here a new trailer for the other Zygarde forms:

and of course new info from CoroCoro provided by serebii.net :

corocoro7162.jpg

(some sort rock type dog pokemon called Iwanko [JP] )

corocoro7161.jpg

(a koala bear Normal type pokemon called a Nekkoala) 

Yep so it seems Zygarde other forms will be exclusive on Sun/Moon (and maybe for possible P/D/Platinum remake). :-P

Milotic and Meowstic learn Disarming Voice as well but you dont see them being retyped to Fairy

Also disappointed to hear that Battle Royal (Free For All) ends the moment one person loses all their Pokemon, rather than it being last man standing. Kinda defeats the purpose.

Also the effects of the new abilities leaked;

Stakeout's effect: This Ability means that the Pokémon’s moves can deal twice the normal damage to any Pokémon that switches in or enters the field mid-battle.

Soul Heart's effect: This Ability raises Magearna’s Special Attack by 1 each time another Pokémon in the arena faints.

So Analytic 2.0 and special-based Moxie?