[Gen7] Pokemon Sun & Pokemon Moon discussion thread

Galvatron

Doe it is not confirmed yet if a Z-version is possible but their has been news from Serebii.net ,a leak from CoroCoro" magazine reveals about the Zygarde new forms:

corocoro10151.jpg

According to info Zygarde has these forms:

Zygarde Cell:

zygardecell.jpg

Zygarde Core:

zygardecore.jpg

Zygarde 10% form:

zygarde10.jpg

Zygarde 50% form (which was obtainable in X/Y):

718.png

Zygarde Perfect form:

zygardeperfect.jpg

Also this reveals that the next pokemon Anime series will be called 'Pokemon XY&Z":

corocoro10152.jpg

...This also reveals a different form of Greninja:

ashgreninja.jpg

Doe this Greninja is label "Ash-Greninja" but could be a possible megaform(?).

So if this is the case we might expect a Z-version game of pokemon coming around Next year 2016.

{Note: I will edit the title of this topic if more info is revealed about it}

It's clearly a poke-fusion with ash like digimon tamers, not a mega.

if they were smart they're gonna have ash somehow get mega charizard Y and so he'll battle alain's mega charizard X

Dammit no more Digimon influences. It's tainting my childhood. 

This why they need to either age Ash or change Protagonist. Charizard gets treated like a side chick who has more money than the wife does meanwhile Pikachu who should be level 100 struggles against lvl 5 starters.

This why they need to either age Ash or change Protagonist. Charizard gets treated like a side chick who has more money than the wife does meanwhile Pikachu who should be level 100 struggles against lvl 5 starters.

Well whoever is running the anime is not making good choices, they've had tons of chances for new main characters... like REMEMBER THIS SHIT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAInQ2nBZKg

fucking Sonic,Amy and Goku were pokemon trainers

Until proven otherwise, I'm in firm belief that these Zygarde formes will be anime-exclusive. I can't wrap my head around how they'd pull all this off in the games, what with Zygarde Cells, Zygarde Cores and the different power level formes; surely you'd just use the perfect forme, right?

I hope the forms stick in the anime, that many form changes would be really hard to add to the game.  Plus I could see 10%, Cell and Core forms just being worse versions, which woiuld be pointless.
Although it would be neat if it could just swap forms and none were worse than the other forms but were all different in some way.

I would totally agree on that Cayne ,Ash been in too damn long in the series they should had someone else by now. which why I hardly looked at the anime. :redcard:

Well whoever is running the anime is not making good choices, they've had tons of chances for new main characters... like REMEMBER THIS SHIT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAInQ2nBZKg

fucking Sonic,Amy and Goku were pokemon trainers

That would been perfect in my opinion, but you know how that goes down... -_-

Until proven otherwise, I'm in firm belief that these Zygarde formes will be anime-exclusive. I can't wrap my head around how they'd pull all this off in the games, what with Zygarde Cells, Zygarde Cores and the different power level formes; surely you'd just use the perfect forme, right?

I hope the forms stick in the anime, that many form changes would be really hard to add to the game.  Plus I could see 10%, Cell and Core forms just being worse versions, which woiuld be pointless.
Although it would be neat if it could just swap forms and none were worse than the other forms but were all different in some way.

You two could be right about this, However if Nintendo/Gamefreak do put these forms in the game i think It be treated like an evolution where you have to evolve it on a sudden level but needs a Key item (or hold item) to evolve the Zygrade forms until it hits its Perfect form. :-P

[edit post]

{using imagenation}

I can see the evolution of Zygrade forms goes like thIs:

Zygarde cell form (starting level 1-5):

Its stats will be like a baby(hatched) pokemon (like pichu) starting with weak attacks until it evolves to the core form

Zygarde core form (levels 10-15):

After making it friendly and have used a key or hold item it evolves to its core form having more stronger moves

Zygarde 10% (level 20-35):

It transformed in to a dog-like creature using the key or hold item it has which will allow it to have Biting -moves like Crunch, Fire-Fang, etc.

Zygarde 50% ( Level 50 and Higher):

Its Normal form which it can learn very powerful attacks (Like earthquake, Draco-meteor) as well its Signature move Land's Wrath

Zygarde perfect form:

Could be like Groudon's and Kyogre's Primal forms Zygarde (normal form) needs another type of key item to hold so it can become its Perfect form instantly when starting the battle.

That's actually a good idea.

They could also make it like the Shaymin formes where it can hold items to change form.  Maybe give each form a signature move like the Rotom forms gain.  Perhaps they could make Perfect Form something that you can only use at higher levels.

Actually, that wouldn't make too much sense going by the form names.  It seems like it changes form over time considering the forms get more and more complex (cell --> core --> dog thing, etc.)  I think it would still be a cool idea though.

But 10% Form seems to me to be outright saying "this form is 40% less powerful than a normal Zygarde".  Hopefully they lower the stats in "lower" forms (10%, Cell, and Core) to keep the name accurate, but give the other forms new tricks to make up for that.

That's actually a good idea.

They could also make it like the Shaymin formes where it can hold items to change form.  Maybe give each form a signature move like the Rotom forms gain.  Perhaps they could make Perfect Form something that you can only use at higher levels.

Actually, that wouldn't make too much sense going by the form names.  It seems like it changes form over time considering the forms get more and more complex (cell --> core --> dog thing, etc.)  I think it would still be a cool idea though.

But 10% Form seems to me to be outright saying "this form is 40% less powerful than a normal Zygarde".  Hopefully they lower the stats in "lower" forms (10%, Cell, and Core) to keep the name accurate, but give the other forms new tricks to make up for that.

That could be a possibility as well. But I think is still be treated like regular evolving pokemon just needs to hold a special item to evolve. :-P

Perfect forme is said to be more powerful than Xerneas/Yveltal, so providing no stats go down...

Well statistically we know how Zygrade (Normal form) stats is:

Type: Dragon/Ground                Base Stats: 108/100/121/81/95/95

If its Perfect form is going to be like Groundons/Kyogre Primal forms I can see it stats being boosted in the game like this:

Type: Dragon/Ground                Perfect form stats: 108/140/121/121/115/95

...considering how bulky its perfect form looks I can see it being defensive and offensive still with average speed it has. Also might have another type of ability that boost Ground-type moves.

though that is my prediction about it. :-P

They probably release those moves... but they need to make the game first, which I have no doubt they're doing so without letting the public know. Hopefully they can at least add the Battle Frontier instead of the stupid Maison again and PLEASE CHANGE THE DAMN MOVESETS ALREADY!!! Most of the Pokemon from Gen 1-5 know most moves since the the Battle Subway.

They probably release those moves... but they need to make the game first, which I have no doubt they're doing so without letting the public know. Hopefully they can at least add the Battle Frontier instead of the stupid Maison again and PLEASE CHANGE THE DAMN MOVESETS ALREADY!!! Most of the Pokemon from Gen 1-5 know most moves since the the Battle Subway.

I agree, but more likely they would keep Battle Maison and just add some other features to it like Move tutors and probly something different. :-P

It looks like the possible Pokemon Z version is starting become more viral on the net now. IGN has caught wind on this: http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/09/14/pokemon-z-more-evidence-surfaces-ahead-of-announcement

.....Of course the memes relating to this are beginning to surface more:

BwEYZ6HCIAALInG.jpg

64510308.jpg

83894.jpg

Now Zygarde needs a 9000% form :troll:

LOL! XD

Lets just hope he is as powerful or equal to Mega-Rayquaza so it can bring some balance to the Mystic/Legendary pokemon group. Doe something tells me its going to be above OU like Mega-Rayquaza but depends on the ability Perfect-form Zygarde will have,which is yet to know. :-P

Balance and Mega Rayquaza are two things that do not go together, unless you're saying that Mega Raquaza breaks balance :P

Adding in another Mega Rayquaza-esque Pokémon will unbalance things further, though I imagine Smogon will be quick to ban it from Ubers.

More likely. that would be the case. :-P

I can see Perfect-Zygarde being ban, but then again looking back at Mege-Rayquaza:Stats: (105/180/100/180/100/115)

P-Zygarde probly still be outclassed by mega-Rayquaza by having more attack power along with its ability (Delta-stream) Also out-speeding it.

Unless P-Zygarde has an ability that can boost its attack power more further or protect it from Super-effective attacks (Like ice-beam) then it can almost far itself to Mega-Rayquaza..

I hope zygarde core is just a 600 base stats poke like mew jirachi etc [Corrected]

It could be but its likely going to have less then 600 base stats considering Zygarde normal form already has that amount. The Core form might have between 300-350 base stats since it cell form will more likely be treated like a hatched baby pokemon starting around 200 base stats and its Dog (10%) form might have 400-500 base stats if its made that way in the game. :-P

{Calculation prediction}

It could go like this referring from its normal stats:

Zygarde (Cell form):

Base Stats (200): 28/20/21/11/15/15

Zygarde (core form):

Base Stats (300): 66/50/52/32/50/50

Zygarde 10% (dog-form):

base stats (450): 88/70/81/61/75/75

Zygarde 50% (Normal form) :

Base Stats (600): 108/100/121/81/95/95

Zygarde (perfect-form) [calculated from previous post]:

Base stats (600 +100 boost) : 108/140/121/121/115/95

Unless its giving another +50 stats (since 150 is 1/4 of 600) then i can see it stats being like this;

base stats (600 +150 boost) : 108/180/121/121/120/100

Or it could sacrifice some SpAttack for physical attack with 100 stat boost so it won't break the laws on mega evolving:

base stats (600 +100 boost -50 Sp.At +40 Phy.At +5 Sp.D +5 Speed): 108/180/121/31/120/100

But just my theory about that. Those stat numbers could be different if the Zygarde forms are official in the game it self. :-P

• 4 months later...
56 minutes ago, GarchompMatt said:

It's like a weird cross between Diancie, Klink, Genesect and a Poké Ball.

The red and blue thing in its chest would still imply X and Y. I mean, if they can add new formes to Pokémon in a third title and new Megas in a remake, surely they can add a brand new Pokémon.

Is it wrong I instantly saw "Bakugan" instead of Poke Ball?