Calling all breeders! I Need your help, please - Pokemon OR/AS

CozySquirtle

I'm looking for these starter Pokemon with egg/move tutor moves and I was wondering if anyone that likes breeding could help me out.

Squirtle:

Gender - Male

Ability - Torrent

Nature - Something that either Ups Sp.Defense,Defense or Sp.Attack

Moves - Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Hydro Pump, Iron Defense

Cyndaquil:

Gender - Male

Ability - Blaze

Nature - Something that Ups Attack or Speed

Moves - Crush Claw, Flare Blitz, Wild Charge, Howl

Treecko:

Gender - Male

Ability - Overgrow

Moves - Drain Punch, Thunder Punch, Seed Bomb, Crunch

Chimchar:

Gender - Male

Ability - Blaze

Moves - Brick Break, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Fake Out

Oshawott:

Gender - Male

Ability - Torrent

Nature - Some that Ups Defense or Sp.Defense

Moves - Air Slash, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Detect

Chespin:

Gender - Male

Ability - Overgrow

Nature - Something that Ups Defense or Sp.Defense

Moves - Drain Punch, Seed Bomb, Zen Headbutt, Iron Defense

9 minutes ago, Galvatron said:

Hmmm... its been awhile since i breeded pokemon. Luckly i still have all starters (gen 1-6) in the bank. Might be able to help you out with this. Doe this could take me some time...

Thanks, G! I'd greatly welcome all the help! Take your time, I'm in no hurry. :]

31 minutes ago, Squirtle said:

Thanks, G! I'd greatly welcome all the help! Take your time, I'm in no hurry. :]

No problem!

starting the cloning breeding process already on the pokemon you want so i can put up the extra back in the bank. I need to look up on Serebii.net to see how to breed these moves to the pokemon been awhile... :-P

58 minutes ago, Galvatron said:

No problem!

starting the cloning breeding process already on the pokemon you want so i can put up the extra back in the bank. I need to look up on Serebii.net to see how to breed these moves to the Pokemon been awhile... :-P

You don't know how thankful I am that your willing to go out of your way and do this for me, G.

These are the starters I used when I first got the games and since it's almost the 20th anniversary, I figured this be a great way to connect with my first starter(s) Pokemon. 

18 hours ago, Squirtle said:

You don't know how thankful I am that your willing to go out of your way and do this for me, G.

These are the starters I used when I first got the games and since it's almost the 20th anniversary, I figured this be a great way to connect with my first starter(s) Pokemon. 

Thats cool Man!  Even though Im going to retire. im still going to play pokemon from gen 1-6. I won't go any further in the game series after words. :goodmood:

Anyways im almost finish the breed-cloning (starters + Ditto).  I forgot how fast this process can go..already got alot of eggs ...:-P

1 minute ago, Galvatron said:

Thats cool Man!  Even though Im going to retire. im still going to play pokemon from gen 1-6. I won't go any further in the game series after words. :goodmood:

Anyways im almost finish the breed-cloning (starters + Ditto).  I forgot how fast this process can go..already got alot of eggs ...:-P

Damn, bro your fast!

1 minute ago, Squirtle said:

Damn, bro your fast!

LOL! yeah I'm playing OR and im using the daycare at the Battle Resort which is actually the best area to breed in the game. Also using Talonflame and Magmar with 'Flame body' ability+ using the Hatching O-Power so eggs will hatch in no time.  :-)

22 minutes ago, Galvatron said:

LOL! yeah I'm playing OR and im using the daycare at the Battle Resort which is actually the best area to breed in the game. Also using Talonflame and Magmar with 'Flame body' ability+ using the Hatching O-Power so eggs will hatch in no time.  :-)

Nice!

42 minutes ago, Squirtle said:

I noticed your not online, I have the max O power for everything, I can make your hatching process shorter. I'm on my Omega Ruby version, i'm currently doing a playthrough on it, but I have an  AR device for O-Power/Wonder Pokemon purposes

I currently am playing now im just not connected online from the game so I won't get interfere by passerbyers 

I should be good with the O-powers cause i do have the max level for hatching.

Speaking of breeding the ditto i'm using must really like the squirtle I left it with in the daycare I got alot them and one of them surprisingly was a shiny-Squirtle after I hatch those eggs

that was unexpected knowing I don't get alot of shiny often.. :-P

5 minutes ago, Galvatron said:

I currently am playing now im just not connected online from the game so I won't get interfere by passerbyers 

I should be good with the O-powers cause i do have the max level for hatching.

Speaking of breeding the ditto i'm using must really like the squirtle I left it with in the daycare I got alot them and one of them surprisingly was a shiny-Squirtle after I hatch those eggs

that was unexpected knowing I don't get alot of shiny often.. :-P

Nice bro! I don't want any shinnies... I have a rule that I stand by. If I can't get a shiny by myself then I don't want one. It feels really good earning the right to catch one.

1 minute ago, Squirtle said:

Nice bro! I don't want any shinnies... I have a rule that I stand by. If I can't get a shiny by myself then I don't want one. It feels really good earning the right to catch one.

Its cool! i not really in to shinys to much I just used them for trading rare/legendary pokemon anyways. :-)

1 hour ago, Squirtle said:

lol all those lvl 1 legends on the gts xD

LOL! yeah its trips me out how they are available like that..

well all I have to do is clone-breed Chespin and I be ready to do the hard part of the Breeding...:goodmood:

[edit post]

Alright Im done with the cloning process so give my Ditto a rest (since i treated it as the female part of it)  Now I just have to put up the duplicates I keep and raise the ones I'll use for the breeding. the rest of them Ill I'll wonder trade them out which I might get some pokemon I need for getting the egg moves.

1 hour ago, Galvatron said:

LOL! yeah its trips me out how they are available like that..

well all I have to do is clone-breed Chespin and I be ready to do the hard part of the Breeding...:goodmood:

[edit post]

Alright Im done with the cloning process so give my Ditto a rest (since i treated it as the female part of it)  Now I just have to put up the duplicates I keep and raise the ones I'll use for the breeding. the rest of them Ill I'll wonder trade them out which I might get some pokemon I need for getting the egg moves.

Sounds good!

Okay Now one basic rules I need to keep in mind is that "In breeding only males can pass down moves to the egg, and females determine what Pokemon it will be"

so Im going to go ahead try to breed a squirtle that you need. It might take me some time so bear with me.. :-P

On 2/17/2016 at 2:47 PM, Squirtle said:

Cyndaquil

Alrighty!! i got this one ready

[...whew!!...]  relievedplz_zps5x8jrjmi.gif All that crossbreeding.....

...Anyways starting to breed Treeko this shouldn't be too hard since I already have a pokemon for the egg moves.

[edit post]

Treecko

This one is ready to go.. :-)

Now to do Chimchar which should be a breeze since I have a pokemon with fake-out learned already. (thanks to 'wonder-trade')

4 hours ago, Squirtle said:

Wow man you're really on a roll with this I'm sorry for the late reply I was watching The Walking Dead last night with my mom it's kind of our thing on Sundays but I do greatly appreciate all the effort that you're putting into doing this.

It all good. I just doing this cause I don't really have to much going on right now (besides going to work at my job) other then that I don't mind at all. :-)

Anyways:

Chespin:

Got this guy ready since all his moves can be learn by tutor.

All I need to do is Oshawott and you all set Man!.. :goodmood: