Mʀ. Sтᴇαl-Yoᴜя-Wαεfυ

Abridged & Joke Collection

25 posts in this topic

BPnMcJJ.jpg

222

embed.php?text=Dragon%20Ball%20Series&na

67272.png                67279.png       67275.png           67258.png 

                                            Beerus(SSJ9K)              Weezy F. Broly (SSJ9K)              SSB Goku (SSJ9K)             Raditz (Team Four Star)                                     

   comorep677 collection               BoyBoyz & Sookie              HealTheWorld & Sookie          HealTheWorld & Sookie

 

 

Paikuhan Abridged 17434                     67271.png         1 g Jx

Pikkon (SSJ9K)                      Nappa (TFS)                   Chilled (TFS)

comorep677 collection               TheAnswer & Sookie       comorep677 collection

 

HOKUTO NO KEN

                                                                                                                                                        

Kenshiro DONS 38575     

Ken. (WeeklyTubeShow)

Hell & Sookie    

 

JoJo's Bizarre

Adventure

Antfish

 

 

embed.php?text=Naruto&name=njnaruto.ttf&

narutoabridge_dbQ.png

Naruto Bijuu (Ninjabridged)

Mikel8888, Sookie

 

None Piece Zoro

Thrillo

embed.php?text=Mortal%20Kombat&name=MKti

 

 

                                              DashieXP_Raiden_11946.png                                   DashieXP_Mileena_34299.png                           Dashie XP liukang 2097                                    shao kahn World star 9175                                                              

Rayden (DashieXP)               Mileena (DashieXP)            Liu Kang (DashieXP)             World*Star Shao Kahn (DashieXP based)

                      comorep677 collection, fixed          comorep677 collection        comorep677 collection,fixed                            Etalking & Sookie                                                  

         

 

shao kahn World star 9175 (curse words)                     World Star kintaro 1 65087(curse)                      11 Toa  (curse)               1 T8u

Ghetto Shao Kahn(OmegaP, ???)     World*Star Kintaro(OmegaP, World*Star?)       LaQuisha (DashieXP)         Ermac (SeanAlty,DashieXP)

         comorep677 collection                                 OP+Comorep677                                      Sookie                        Sean Alty+Comorep677

 

                     Retard_Scorpion_36073.png                  raidenxpp_xi7.png (curse)

                  Daryn           Raiden (DashieXP)

          Opticelite78         FabryTaz, Sookie

 

 

latest?cb=20120521221009

3NbmH2r.gif

Sonic (RunJDRun)

Dark Chaos & Sookie

 

66

thahomie_bn5.png

Donkey Kong (DashieXP)

DMSderProgamer, Sookie

 

 

You { Murderer }

 

         Dashie XP Jason 67426                               1 ym M

                 Jason Voorhees (DashieXP)             Let him git dat Puh (DashieXP)

                         comorep677 collection, fixed            comorep677 collection, fixed              

 

 

awesome face background2

 

 

egao_71416.png            1 n IO         https://i.imgsafe.org/8747f5a.png          Slot Machine 60407 thumb          dead qt2 thumb        Grass_Mud_Horse_20141005Updat_35304.png        qV00wVy.png

                              Egao              Segare               Phoenix Wright        Slot Machine           Dead Horse       Grass Mud Horse     POTS styled Eltinum                           

                  tomorou           tokuiten                           LD                          speedy9199            Jesuszilla          Manny Lingle           Margatroid                                

 

 

Karaage_56702.png         Sesame_53345.png      Primeus-v210_29396.png       Ozma_64283.png

Karaage            Sesame                                                                                    Primeus                           Ozma the Jawbreaker

Magic Toaster      Magic Toaster                                                                       Ricepigeon                                                 fhqwhgads7

 

QuetzalKingidle      Little_Busters__75330.png        mcs_3GK.png

                                              King of Hyrule                                                                            Little Busters!                                                              Mirror Cube Square

                                          Questzalcoatl_88                                                                                gunmin                                                                          YANMAR/ヤンマ

 

SEIKIMATSUKYU-SEISYA_56443.png         bo_orochi_ball__92982.png         ryuryuryuryu_356.gif     humanity_31677.png

 

 

                                                                    Sekimatsukyu-Seisya                                                Orochi Ball                             Uppercut                 Humanity 

                                                                          gunmin                                                                  otto / krn                                The None           Ironcommando

 

 

         banana_72435.png             the_flasher_Xq0.png                Roast_uncle_56163.png              astro0_4193.png       GMYeepal1      bater_25254.png           Mr_Ganon_47873.png

Dancing Banana     The Flasher         Roast Uncle       Astro (fighting Turd)        Yee         Mr. Bater                   Mr. Ganon        

Ironcommando            ???                  Otto                       Sinistro                 GarchompMatt       NyanKiryu          kikurage  

 

       GNHKN_99481.png        dancealiend        flappy_bird_67020.png                  freeze_36905.png

                             GNHKN                   Ayyy LMAO              Flappy Bird          Refridgerator    

                                            gunnin                    satanas          Dong Nguyen & MabsKMK        KUROGOMA          

 

 

 

 

:ilied:April Fool's :troll:

            gato               rick 2 Ef       KillerCroc_78919.png          dalek_4GY.png       dkseid_Tqu.png     napalm_29930.png

 

Singing Gato                               Beatable Rick Roll                         Killer Croc                      Dalek                           Darkseid               Napalm Trump

Balthazar and Jango                                 Hyde233                             fhqwhgads7                  Basara-kun                   {PRB} TheFclass97           Basara-kun

 

 

                        cvskyo_89803.png                                                                                                   Frisk_zpsirnensed.gif

Exploding Kyo (Sylvie Paula Paula)       Undertale Saitama Screen(Gilgamesh)           Frisk

                              Koop                                                        Alice                                      RoySquadRocks

                 

 

Before you post suggestions, please know the abridger or the series of that character

comorep677 coll = from a once all private collection, author's names are credited in .def

(Curse) = Uncensored derogatory or offensive language is in the character.

Please go to the channles of the creators of the series and support their works :).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Laharl said:

not sure soundpacks qualifies as a collection set. Unless theres more to it than that?

A number of people look for Abridged series material, the collection is to make finding mugen material that much easier. Some of those mortal kombat characters are pretty different from the source base. The only one I know that is just a SND pack is Yami Yugi. Stages will be included too, and characters only for comedy like the super version of Segare and GHKN

2 hours ago, Doomguy said:

Someone needs to put the MK V/O's over Omegapsycho's chars to maintain quality.

Ive considered that, but I dont know if I have the patience to sit down and try to make DashieXP SND packs for all the OP MK characters Dashie abridged. I fixed or refurbish the SND of the ones I got out of a private mugen, and thats it. If you want to sit down and filter through all Dashie's stuff and do it, and the mods are cool with it, then it could be put in the collection. There are two abridged OP chars, but theyre not complete DashieXP. Maybe his very oldest material, he was alot raunchier than today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ProjectLG said:

I've found a few JJBA character edits based off of the Abridged OVA that would probably fit in this collection:

https://www.mediafire.com/?gwbhe98s8c0lqrb

Whos the abridger? Or the name of the series? I need to know, so downloaders know which series they are getting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you need more joke characters,  you should add Questzalcoatl_88's King Harkinian/King of Hyrule, and Gruntzilla94's creations (Hotel Mario,  Hotel Luigi,  Dr. Robotnik,  Moar Krabs , and Internet Explorer).

 

Keep up the good work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/3/2016 at 1:37 PM, Sheriff Woody said:

If you need more joke characters,  you should add Questzalcoatl_88's King Harkinian/King of Hyrule, and Gruntzilla94's creations (Hotel Mario,  Hotel Luigi,  Dr. Robotnik,  Moar Krabs , and Internet Explorer).

 

Keep up the good work!

 

2 hours ago, MissingLuigi said:

Shouldn't Ozma and Primeus be in this collection?

Added, more coming soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As some advice, try to keep links more organized. 

For example: King of Hyrule: Insert link here ll Uppercut: Insert link here

 

This is just my suggestion so that way users will get less confused about which characters they are downloading. 

 

Anyways, here is a link to Gruntzilla94's creations: http://elite34.webs.com/mugenchars.htm

Also, Morbid Squidward by Mugenfan (a different Mugenfan than the one in this thread): http://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=6197

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sheriff Woody said:

As some advice, try to keep links more organized. 

For example: King of Hyrule: Insert link here ll Uppercut: Insert link here

 

This is just my suggestion so that way users will get less confused about which characters they are downloading. 

 

Anyways, here is a link to Gruntzilla94's creations: http://elite34.webs.com/mugenchars.htm

Also, Morbid Squidward by Mugenfan (a different Mugenfan than the one in this thread): http://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=6197

Thanks as always Woody, but when I was scrolling through the old collections and seeing the different styles, this style was the easiest and best style. The best I think so far is the Marvel, where you just tap the picture to download, but some people want to know the name and author, so this way is the next best thing.

The style youre using is good, but that one can get moire confusing. You see the character, their name, and their link right under their name, thats simplicity and ease of browsing at its best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mʀ. Stᴇal-Yoᴜʀ-Waifᴜ said:

Thanks as always Woody, but when I was scrolling through the old collections and seeing the different styles, this style was the easiest and best style. The best I think so far is the Marvel, where you just tap the picture to download, but some people want to know the name and author, so this way is the next best thing.

The style youre using is good, but that one can get moire confusing. You see the character, their name, and their link right under their name, thats simplicity and ease of browsing at its best.

Very true. It just is that some of the pictures were too far apart from the character names.

But, thanks for clarifying.  ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sheriff Woody said:

Very true. It just is that some of the pictures were too far apart from the character names.

But, thanks for clarifying.  ;)

Maybe its your computer? All the names are as close as possible

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2016 at 6:01 PM, Mʀ. Stᴇal-Yoᴜʀ-Waifᴜ said:

Maybe its your computer? All the names are as close as possible

It's just the way mobile devices show it.

 

Here are several gifs for Gruntzilla94's creations:

Hotelmarioidle_zpsy1xtgs9w.gifhl_zpskhrtzcly.gifrobotnik_zpsullw93xy.gif?1458261443031&1moar_zpslkc3kfbz.gif?1458261443031&14582internet_zpsnzmqfjrs.gif?1458261443031&1

 

Plus a creator's collection of all of Ironcommando's joke characters: http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/6974-creators-collection-ironcommando/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now