[360] M.U.G.E.N????

DuckMannnn

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but well, I'm gonna post it here anyway

Hi guys, I would like to know if it's possible to play MUGEN on a Xbox 360 console, since I wanted to play MUGEN with my Xbox 360 controllers but I don't want to spent 40$ on wireless adapters...

There's actually The application called "Paintown" which includes OpenBor and WinMugen.

Also There's PC,PS3,WII,ANDROID and XBOX 360 versions, but if you want the Xbox 360 version, you need to have a custom firmware on your xbox 360 (In other words you need to softmod your Xbox 360)

I only know how to softmod ps1,ps2 and ps3 but I have never had the experience with Xbox 360.

But there's one problem with paintown :(

Mugen in paintown is just glitched and it has a lot of bugs so there's no chance playing it well.

Also there's the normal Xbox version of mugen but it's only for old Xbox, and it's way better than paintown but it also has some shortcomings.

Also there's the other way of playing mugen on xbox 360 by using Dos Box for Xbox 360, but you could play only Dos mugen :P

On 2/11/2016 at 1:48 AM, DuckSS Farm said:

There's actually The application called "Paintown" which includes OpenBor and WinMugen.

Also There's PC,PS3,WII,ANDROID and XBOX 360 versions, but if you want the Xbox 360 version, you need to have a custom firmware on your xbox 360 (In other words you need to softmod your Xbox 360)

I only know how to softmod ps1,ps2 and ps3 but I have never had the experience with Xbox 360.

But there's one problem with paintown :(

Mugen in paintown is just glitched and it has a lot of bugs so there's no chance playing it well.

Also there's the normal Xbox version of mugen but it's only for old Xbox, and it's way better than paintown but it also has some shortcomings.

Also there's the other way of playing mugen on xbox 360 by using Dos Box for Xbox 360, but you could play only Dos mugen :P

Thanks I'll give it a try