Moltar

SpongeBob SquarePants

21 posts in this topic

Needs that one MvC SpongeBob I shared not too long ago, the one with SpongeBob: The Movie GBA sprites. Maybe a preview sprite could be added with the other portable SpongeBobs, too.

I had no clue there was a SpongeBob collection, though. Nice job on it. But, I'm fairly sure there's a Downtown Bikini Bottom stage maybe made by MugenJF or Toons or something. There's also a very strange stage I saw in one YouTube video based on Survival of the Idiots, the scene where Sandy beats up SpongeBob and Patrick. Oh yeah, and a Goo Lagoon stage from Super Brawl 2 in a few videos.

56 minutes ago, Kiwicake Tinyegg Hypermix said:

Needs that one MvC SpongeBob I shared not too long ago, the one with SpongeBob: The Movie GBA sprites. Maybe a preview sprite could be added with the other portable SpongeBobs, too.

I had no clue there was a SpongeBob collection, though. Nice job on it. But, I'm fairly sure there's a Downtown Bikini Bottom stage maybe made by MugenJF or Toons or something. There's also a very strange stage I saw in one YouTube video based on Survival of the Idiots, the scene where Sandy beats up SpongeBob and Patrick. Oh yeah, and a Goo Lagoon stage from Super Brawl 2 in a few videos.

I'll include them once I have their links and gifs (in the case of the MVC SpongeBob).

Well. I accidentally mistook the Mugen Toons Chum Bucket stage for a Bikini Bottom Downtown stage... Whoops.

Three more stages, Krusty Krab Alley from Super Brawl 3 and Bikini Bottom from Super Brawl World. They're on the Archive, though... I know there's a Flying Dutchman's Ship stage from Super Brawl 2, too.

Wait, where's the link? On the video description?

Somehow, this Patrick is pretty high quality compared to most SpongeBob characters for Mugen. Madoldcrow and Infantry stuff aside.