Sign in to follow this  
Moltar

F-Zero

Fzero-logo_zpsfqtglxgi.png?1453429896766

Feel free to post any missing creations.

CHARACTER SELECT

CAPTAIN FALCON

ReyFalconidle_zps2nivkfcs.gif?1453429896    MariotimeFalconidle_zps0k3lwz4p.gif?1453    cfalconssbb_zpstjm6395c.gif?146566247915

ReyMugen (SSF) ll Mariotime (SSF2 + SSBB) ll Karter (Super Smash Flash 2 + SSBB)

Kamefalconidle_zps08trw5eb.gif?145342989    ChuchoryuFalconidle_zpszpeoqtfl.gif?1453    giphy.gif  o6wtqt.jpg

Kamekaze (KOF20XX + SSBB + CVS) ll Chuchoryu (Custom Sprites / SSB4 + CVS) ll Iver (Custom Sprites / SSB4 + CVS) ll Hellzone (3D / SSB4)  

HCL (Not pictured / 3D / SSBB) ll Nefrepitou1 (Not pictured / 3D / SSBM)

OTHER CHARS

CTBlueFalconidle_zpse2nywdfr.gif?1453429

Blue Falcon by Chaos Team (F-Zero GP Legend / Climax)

STAGE SELECT

Mute City (V1) by EXShadow ll Mute City (V2) by EXShadow ll Mute City by SamusAran1978 - Sprite Patch ll Mute City by HeeJun184  ll Big Blue by HeeJun184 ll Big Blue by AssasinKev ll Fire Field by Luneth ll Rainbow Road by Luneth ll Cloud Carpet by Luneth ll Lightning by EXShadow ll Cosmo Terminal by Luneth 

13 minutes ago, gui0007 said:

So, it's the Nintendo collections day lol. XD

Nice job once again. ;)

Thanks! I've just gotten into the mood of making Nintendo collections (all that's missing is Mario and Kirby, plus an entire collection for other Nintendo chars).

BTW, what anime did that source video come from? I keep seeing it pop up in various YTPs, but I never have known what the source is...

2 minutes ago, NEON 7 said:

I don't suppose you initially got Mute City V2 from mugenarchive.com, did you?

According to Mugen Database, that is the only link.

1 minute ago, Sheriff Woody said:

Thanks! I've just gotten into the mood of making Nintendo collections (all that's missing is Mario and Kirby, plus an entire collection for other Nintendo chars).

BTW, what anime did that source video come from? I keep seeing it pop up in various YTPs, but I never have known what the source is...

According to Mugen Database, that is the only link.

I'm responsible. Because I requested that on mugenmultiverse.com & uploaded it to the site link that you provided. That stage would've probably been offline forever had it not been for my request. So, you're welcome.

Oh, and by the way. The clip is from F-ZERO: GP LEGEND (Falcon Densetsu). Apparantly, 4Kids never finshed dubbing it.

1 minute ago, NEON 7 said:

I'm responsible. Because I requested that on mugenmultiverse.com & uploaded it to the site link that you provided. That stage would've probably been offline forever had it not been for my request. So, you're welcome.

Oh, and by the way. The clip is from F-ZERO: GP LEGEND (Falcon Densetsu). Apparantly, 4Kids never finshed dubbing it.

Thank you for both the stage and the source! 

10 hours ago, Basara-kun said:

Guys, Kamekaze's Captain Falcon isn't originally sprited (at least by Kamekaze), it comes from UFGE's KOF20XX fullgame (damn, there're enough chars adapted from that game that should be a collection for them IMO)

Fixed. 

I will agree that the fulgame could use a collection, though.

6 hours ago, Sheriff Gadget said:

Added him.

Thanks! but you should put the gif that i show because the edit features a new SFF with Color Separation and it´s diferent.

42 minutes ago, Iver said:

Thanks! but you should put the gif that i show because the edit features a new SFF with Color Separation and it´s diferent.

Now he has a seperate gif. Thanks for clarifying!

Also failed to mention that Blue Falcon's sprites are from F-Zero: GP Legend / Climax, not the original F-Zero. Might want to double-check the spelling of SamusAran78/SamusAran1978.

Would it also not be better to group the stages together (Mute City -> Big Blue -> Fire Field -> Rainbow Road -> Cloud Carpet -> Lightning -> Cosmo Terminal), rather than having them scattered in a random order?