My AI patches for mugen

IDGCaptainRussia

Yeah, the back mistle. If the back missile is the command I think your thinking... Back, down, back+down, a+b, a+c, b+c. Yeah, not sure if I pronounced the command right, but yeah, the missile one. crashman would send out the crash bombs which would bombard the screan and corner the opponent there.

Also... a report on Gannon. The AI is grab happy, he never uses his special, while he teleports around and stuff, I feel we have a case of the ryu hayabusa syndrome You remember the rounds where Hayabusa would just inazuma throw the opponent to death? Can't program him to do any combos really.

Can I give you a suggestion? When starting the round, gannon should start with a paralyzing warlock punch special, approach the computer, light, medium, hard jab, or light kick, medium kick, hard kick. When computer is to far away, go for the teleport grab, combo it with a paralyzing punch, teleport up close, and chain combo them. If and win he reaches level 1, use the draining special, than follow that up with a teleport into grab, if opponent is hanging in mid-air, paralyze jab into teleport into light/medium/heavy jab combo, if gannon has any air combos, just throw those in somehow.

Also, Metalman likes to start ahead of everyone else, but considering he is going up against pretty tough opponents, it is alright with me, also shweet bonus, metalman and upgraded shadow took a round off mech rugal and god adel. The other 2 that were able to do so were the team of Zero a special version, and Chun-lee by supermystery.

Anyway, hope none of this stuff is confusing for you.

Yeah... I kind of noticed. the current AI  for hayabusa looked stiff. A bit sluggish. He kind of failed at being a ninja first time around. I believe it's the second dropbox link. Metaknight has the same problem... but Galacta

knight looked okay...

Also, the crashman you put on the 4shared was the one that used the attack that took to long as supposed to the crashbomb or missile special. You might want to update the thing, if you haven't already.

• 2 weeks later...