My AI patches for mugen

IDGCaptainRussia

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mbthxu5q139ff9j/aipatches1.zip?dl=0

Since people have been asking for the AI patches I've made for TopKirby and others, I thought I'd publicly release them here.

This first one has Metalman and Elecman, I've included the whole characters that way you get the right versions; not crashman yet, I broke him a while ago and have to fix him.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ugc6xrovczurtsg/AIPatchChar2.zip?dl=0

Second set of characters, again for TK

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0cauelxpa8qgtgf/Elecman.zip?dl=0

This is the proper Elecman

http://www.4shared.com/rar/Vsy24wxRce/AIpatchesNailUTMetalmanGanon.html?

Ai patches for Tomo's Nail, The Undertaker, Metalman (Same as above), and Bagan's Ganon

http://www.4shared.com/zip/bh6yGq0y/Crashman_AI.html?

That Gorgeous Spammer Crashman's AI, finally made public!

1 hour ago, IDGCaptainRussia said:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mbthxu5q139ff9j/aipatches1.zip?dl=0

Since people have been asking for the AI patches I've made for TopKirby and others, I thought I'd publicly release them here.

This first one has Metalman and Elecman, I've included the whole characters that way you get the right versions; not crashman yet, I broke him a while ago and have to fix him.

Thanks man Metal Man is strong, but Elec Man doesn't seem to be strong

42 minutes ago, IDGCaptainRussia said:

Elec Man  has some problems, he tends to change to invalid states quite often

I'm sorry, but I don't really know what you mean by change invalid states Lol 

Also do you do other Robot Masters too? I heard about you doing a Knight Man

Just now, IDGCaptainRussia said:

oh yeah, forgot about him.

I abused his problems and made him really cheap

The original Knightman is really strong already

Elec Man for me is still balanced and not strong. Are you sure you upload the right files?

I think I should double check

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, tried a lot of the AI patches, and let me say that I enjoy watching metalman and elecman. Can we say metal shadow have returned? Wish I could take a look at nail, but alas, 4shared is unworkable, mainly because they force you to login now and go premium, which sucks.

Also, were you able to fix crashman? and if so, could you dropbox him with Airman and Nail that is if you ever did any work on airman?

Thanks a lot.

Nevermind, I figured out the 4shared, if you click on the free button thingy, it will start doing the download. Anyway, Nail won't be needed for I was able to get him.

Guess all I need now is Crashman and Airman, that is, if you have a Airman AI patch? and As for Crashman... take as much time as you need, although I'd love to see it sometime...

I don't think he made ice man, which is kind of sad. That AI is cool... and Airman's AI... and another thing... I got the robot master mayhem laspacho airman, trying to work on a patch, seeing as the patch can't be found anywhere, I've tried searching airman AI patch mugen download. no luck, so I'll have no choice but to code it from scratch. Most opperations come from the CNS from what I'm seeing or experiencing threw the repeated file couldn't load and stuff. Sense I haven't a clue on winmugen, I'm just going to patch him up for 1.0, flaws and all. Seeing as I can't manipulate him like the rest of you can. Also Ice man probably was patched by the same person whom patched Airman. Don't think we'll be able to get said patches though, so I suggest you open that cns file and improve the file yourself, if you can, if not, you'll be stuck with watching your robot master fail again, again, and again. And if there's anything I hate with a pashon it's job foghter as great characters go.

Anyway, guess we'll here the news when it comes.

1 hour ago, darkblade0v said:

I don't think he made ice man, which is kind of sad. That AI is cool... and Airman's AI... and another thing... I got the robot master mayhem laspacho airman, trying to work on a patch, seeing as the patch can't be found anywhere, I've tried searching airman AI patch mugen download. no luck, so I'll have no choice but to code it from scratch. Most opperations come from the CNS from what I'm seeing or experiencing threw the repeated file couldn't load and stuff. Sense I haven't a clue on winmugen, I'm just going to patch him up for 1.0, flaws and all. Seeing as I can't manipulate him like the rest of you can. Also Ice man probably was patched by the same person whom patched Airman. Don't think we'll be able to get said patches though, so I suggest you open that cns file and improve the file yourself, if you can, if not, you'll be stuck with watching your robot master fail again, again, and again. And if there's anything I hate with a pashon it's job foghter as great characters go.

Anyway, guess we'll here the news when it comes.

I don't know how to code, but maybe in the future I will learn how to code MUGEN characters and then I could code Iceman thank you for your advice

I'm not saying give up, if you can find the ice man AI, kudos to you Seeing as it's one extra character I can try... I mean seeing him in action over on neo's roster kicking ass? Just cool as hell.

Now if only Airman's AI could be found. :)

Also is it me or did crashman practically forget about his crash bomb barrage hyper? Rarely does he use it on my roster, he always seems to use that damn counter attack thing that takes at least 30 seconds to work, and computer could block it easily... And always after the rocket spam. If anything he could just rocket into crashbomb, but I don't know... He just seems more set on the 40 or so second counter thing. Which can be easily exploited. Anyway, that's my thoughts on the AI itself. You did well with him, Captain, now it seems it's up to the rest of us to figure out how to make him combo into the right hypers and not neglect his other plentiful options.

Well, going off the grid. Can't wait to watch TopKirbie's mugen Saturday slamfest, should be a duzy.

10 hours ago, darkblade0v said:

I'm not saying give up, if you can find the ice man AI, kudos to you Seeing as it's one extra character I can try... I mean seeing him in action over on neo's roster kicking ass? Just cool as hell.

Now if only Airman's AI could be found. :)

Also is it me or did crashman practically forget about his crash bomb barrage hyper? Rarely does he use it on my roster, he always seems to use that damn counter attack thing that takes at least 30 seconds to work, and computer could block it easily... And always after the rocket spam. If anything he could just rocket into crashbomb, but I don't know... He just seems more set on the 40 or so second counter thing. Which can be easily exploited. Anyway, that's my thoughts on the AI itself. You did well with him, Captain, now it seems it's up to the rest of us to figure out how to make him combo into the right hypers and not neglect his other plentiful options.

Well, going off the grid. Can't wait to watch TopKirbie's mugen Saturday slamfest, should be a duzy.

Well Crashman does seem to be a combo master but he does do that charge hyper A lot  and he does that hyper on Mariobeotherl1up's show and on Stargazer's show a lot, but on Tk's show he does the crash bomb hyper a lot weird

You know what I think we should try? Sense we both have crashman, we should experiment with his command file and see if we can get his crash bomb hyper used more offan. Once any of us figures it out, we should send the other the state they modified and what to insert in it's place.

4 hours ago, darkblade0v said:

You know what I think we should try? Sense we both have crashman, we should experiment with his command file and see if we can get his crash bomb hyper used more offan. Once any of us figures it out, we should send the other the state they modified and what to insert in it's place.

the delay made that move ineffective, that's why he doesn't use it.