The League of 7 Evil Exes (Scott Pilgrim Vs The World)

Ultra Fatality

Welcome !!!

Bringing back my very first project I ever made/started 

The League of 7 Evil Exes

Gideon Gordon Graves

And The Rest ^_^

It's Jan 6 2016, 5 days after I got into mugen coding and 3 days until my birthday how cool is that so why not reveal my very first project  and start over on it now since I got there full resources i hope you guys enjoy these guys as much as I do now Behold !!!!

Gideon Graves

mugen079_1.png

Todd Ingram

mugen036_1.png

Lucas Lee

mugen042_1.png

Matthew Pattel

In the middle of being riped

Roxy Ritcher

Not started yet

Klye and Ken

Not started yet, not sure if I'm going to make playable o_0

I will talk more about the characters in later post but till then i hope you guys enjoyed this reveal lots more to come very very soon.

- Stay Ultra Fatal !!!

Now Lets talk about the characters and first up is Gideon Graves.

mugen079_1.png

Gideon, along with all my other SP characters well be 6 buttons.....

2 attack buttons

Light and Heavy 

2 striker buttons

will have various effects depending on the character

2 super buttons  

Ex button and one for supers 

Everyone well have 3 or more supers depending on what they can do like transform or go to different styles or whatever and also there strikers well have a super so in a way 5 default supers.

They will also have 3 special moves and an ex version of all of them

Gideon However will have more then 3 special moves because he is the boss after all and i can do a lot more with him

He will also have a transformation because come on he is the G man after all.

Gideon is probably the second most complete character out of the 7 evil exes all that needs to be done to him is to prefect his transformation states and add his strikers which will be the other evil exes so you can see why he may take a little while maybe but i doubt it but he will most likely end up being the first to be released but we will see where it takes us but till then enjoy these screen shots of him in game and remember

Stay Ultra Fatal

mugen080_1.png

mugen078_1.png

mugen075_1.png

mugen077_1.png

mugen072_1.png

mugen073_1.png

mugen071_2.png

mugen066_1.png

mugen068_1.png

On 1/7/2016 at 8:58 PM, Laharl said:

did someone finally rip Knives? I wanted to make her back when I was coding.

Besides her assist sprites, no. I wonder why no one has made a sprite sheet for all of the characters yet, though. Maybe there's a reason for that and I just don't know about it.

Now Lets talk about the super saiyan Vegan Todd Ingram

mugen034_1.png

mugen039_1.png

Todd will play like a zoner character since he can't jump or crouch his attacks will use THE FORCE yes the force i will show a video explaining better but for now just enjoy the screen shot for now

mugen010_3.png

mugen038_1.png

Todd will have 4 special moves and 3 ex moves, a force choke (which is seen above), His lighting headbang and a projectile blast/shield which is still being worked on so no screen shot sorry 

mugen082_1.png

mugen037_1.png

Todd's strikers are almost done just got to add the other one, his strikers are his bandmates Envy and Lynette, Envy is done just got to work on her supers and rip the rest of her extra sprites while lynette as all her sprites ripped i just haven't got around to adding her into the character meaning i just haven't coded none of her moves into him yet so thats all i need to do with her and his strikers will be 100% done

mugen081_1.png

Last thing i have to do with him is his supers, finish his strikers, some special effects, and voice of course but until then

Stay Ultra Fatal

and wait till the next update ^_^

I imagine that the Evil Exes will have most of their voice clips from the movie (with the exception of the twins because I don't think they had a lot of dialouge), but I'm guessing that voice clips from other fighters will be used as well.

12 hours ago, Solid Snivy said:

I imagine that the Evil Exes will have most of their voice clips from the movie (with the exception of the twins because I don't think they had a lot of dialouge), but I'm guessing that voice clips from other fighters will be used as well.

I really didn't like there movie voices like that besides i really want some decent rips so yeah most likely they will be from other fighters or hell i and maybe a couple friends may even voice em but yeah i will return with another update soon enough

19 hours ago, Mʀ. Stᴇal-Yoᴜʀ-Waifᴜ said:

Each of the exes are their own characters? Nice. You should do a boss rush minigame too, maybe like SOR with the exes. That would be a very nice spin on arcade mode

And to answer your question, yes all evil exes will be a totally different character from each other with different strikers and everything but the thing is I'm not sure if i can make all evil exes playable kinda hard thinking of some moves and stuff for them but anywho just stay tuned for the next update

• 3 weeks later...

Alright I'm ready to talk about the not so evil ex Lucas Lee

mugen043_1.png

So Lucas is the most complete out of all my SP characters and Evil Exes all he needs done is his supers, strikers, perfect his skatebored stance and his voice which is going to be Beowulf from Skullgirls i think it fits him after all there both scruffy man lol and there huge stars and people adore i personal like how it sounds i think you guys will to.

mugen055_1.png

mugen052_1.png

mugen062_1.png

Another thing i want to talk about is his strikers they won't be any of the evil exe's since none of them like Lucas like that, there going to be his camera crew, The Director, stunt man and stunt double and also his skate crew will help out

(sadly i don't have screenshots of them in action since I'm still ripping some of them)

Lastly there's not much to say on Lucas Lee and very little to be done so stay tuned he will be done by tonight most likely and I'll try to have a video made for him showing off what he can do but until then Stay Ultra Fatal.

By the way, will the Evil Exes have their K.O. animations from the game when you beat them as a nice little touch?

Also, I did check and everyone except playable Knives and Wallace does have a sprite sheet for all their animations. My bad.

8 hours ago, Solid Snivy said:

By the way, will the Evil Exes have their K.O. animations from the game when you beat them as a nice little touch?

Also, I did check and everyone except playable Knives and Wallace does have a sprite sheet for all their animations. My bad.

I might I'm not 100% if i want to or not but if i do use it i may use it for other things instead of just losing

• 2 weeks later...

A Mima-style float would be broken. How about the ability to dash in any direction? Todd would only be able to dash again after landing from his previous dash.

Thanks to the ability to aim the dash, the dash can be used as a substitute for jumping by simply aiming up. The dash would also not deal any damage.

5 hours ago, TMC55 said:

I have a stupid question. Will the gameplay be the same like basara"s scott pilgrim and nega scott?

Thats not a stupid question bro, but no they will have a unique playstyle i wanted to make it like your playing the actualy Scott Pilgrim game minus the jump button so they will have 2 attack buttons light and heavy 2 striker summon buttons an Ex Button for specialmoves, stace changing, and transformations and a Super Button

40 minutes ago, Ultra Fatality said:

Thats not a stupid question bro, but no they will have a unique playstyle i wanted to make it like your playing the actualy Scott Pilgrim game minus the jump button so they will have 2 attack buttons light and heavy 2 striker summon buttons an Ex Button for specialmoves, stace changing, and transformations and a Super Button

Ahh ok nice, well good luck with all of them.

Its been awhile since i updated you guys on my 7 evil exes projects so I'm going to update you guys on the missing 3 right now enjoy

Matthew Patel

mugen056_2.png

mugen091_1.png

Matthew will be a rush down character up in your face and stuff, hes going to have some fast, powerful and mean combos with some mystic effects

mugen060_1.png

mugen064_1.png

mugen065_1.png

His strikers will be Demon Hipster Chicks, A man on fire, and some dog why some dog and random flaming guy because he needs more strikers sorry i dont have any screenshots of his strikers and stuff but thats what im working them and his special moves

mugen083_1.png

mugen074_1.png

Matthew is moving at a great pace and should be done in no time all i need to do is add his strikers code his supers and specials and done so he'll be seeing you guys really soon

mugen092.png

The Bi Furious Ninja Herself Roxy Richter 

mugen093.png

mugen094_1.png

She's also going to be a rush down very fast pace character with lots of combos to pull off, her special moves will be combo setups very fast and easy to do shes going to have a teleport special, invisibility (from the movie) and her sword whip thingy

mugen101_1.png

mugen100_1.png

mugen096.png

Roxy is actually the closest to being 100% done alongside Lucas all she needs is her strikers which will be her ninja clan members and her supers coded and then boom done so I'll be seeing you guys really soon with more info on her

mugen107.png

• 2 weeks later...

I'm gonna go ahead and guess that all 7 of them are gonna be released together when they're all finished. If that's the case, then I'm cool with it. I'd rather wait for one big release than for them being released one at a time.