Guess that Spoiler!

LansingWolverine

Just now, Ink Renegade W' said:

Dragon Ball Xenoverse

Incorrect, it was Timesplitters 2

Just now, Ink Renegade W' said:

Bowser becomes a cat-mutant turtle hybrid!

Super Mario 3D World

A bible falls and ends up killing your deranged mother who was about to kill you.

Ok, i confess that i cheated (and by cheated i mean uncle google.) , so i won't answer. Just giving out my spoiler here.

Your sister figure is the Moon Child that will destroy the world, and the supposed dead Emperor Diaz is in reality your father who was supposed killed-by-the-black-monster-whose-true-identity-is-one-of-your-party-members. Said father is possessed by the guy who enslaved humanity in the old times.

28 minutes ago, Ink Renegade W' said:

A vampire named after Beavis and Butthead's least favorite rapper slays both the main's character's black comrade and a dog that followed them around.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

On 1/12/2016 at 3:05 AM, TotalDramaXtremist said:

Shadow of the Colossus

Braid was what I had in mind, but I probably should have worded it better haha.

Your twin brother releases a giant tower and uses you and his assistant's daughter as pawns to help unlock the gateway to hell.

You are correct!

Saving Private Ryan

A group of kids sneak in to a movie theater to watch an R-rated movie, which catches the attention of one of their mothers after one of the kids ends up dying. She ends up making an organization against Canada (where the movie was made) which eventually causes the U.S. and Canada to go to war.

58 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

The South Park Movie

You're a legedary hero in a replica body, while the one inhabiting your body is a powerful enemy dubbed "God of Destruction".

I'm gonna say Megaman Zero. Specifically MMZ3.

Your loli got killed, but you fuse with her stand and go after her killer.

• 1 month later...

A Certain Magical Index: The Movie

Two monkeys rescue a bunch of birds which then they free the Mama Bird who was stuck behind a evil barrier that was sealed by dark and powerful magic by a crocodile. Afterwards you ride the Mama Bird to chase after the crocodile and then an egg shell falls on the crocodile and the two monkeys get on top of the egg.