HDBZ Online (IKEMEN MAJIN BUILD)

TheFclass97

That's right... Z2's very own Hyper DBZ Majin build has now been brought to you in IKEMEN! What does that mean? Come and check it out:

39e382829d.png

- A re-creation (almost to a T) of the original screenpack, now ported in the IKEMEN engine!

a7c6e71f76.png
39943b5fd4.png

- Features all of your favorite DBZ chars from the original build with updates, as well as music by WizzyWhipItWonderful!

- And best of all... the dream now realized... ONLINE/NETPLAY SUPPORT! To REALLY show who is the best in fierce HDBZ competitive action!

As well as a replay channel, to view your previous battles and share with the world! (you can also save those replays)

8a8911ff1f.png
a76e052329.png

So what are you waiting for?! DOWNLOAD NOW!

Link (MEGA) - https://mega.nz/#!ZJYxiQ6L!aywvYOi72of0kALm50PpudcNs1jlC_MXpJdWXaabJ1s

Patch #1 - http://puu.sh/maA3w/13effb8b80.zip

Alternate Link (Mediafire)(Patch Included) - http://www.mediafire.com/download/0ivaes8cwjfp7us/HDBZ_Majin_IKEMEN.zip

Spoiler

Changes:

- Adjusted font on character name (decided to ignore the timer, as it wasn't really that small).

- Fixed the rocks in the select screen (now going over the portrait rather than the opposite).

- Adjusted the yellow boxes to go over the portrait (rather than the opposite).

Maybe semi-important notes:

Spoiler

I'm doing this just for the fact that I love this project, and I love IKEMEN. I want to show that IKEMEN has a lot more than what people see it as, and what better way to do so than port a game many like and even dream of it having netplay? I am aware that there is a pre-existing IKEMEN of this game, however I wanted to do it justice by adding the official screenpack, as well as the most updated chars possible and what not. A more "quality" IKEMEN conversion... if you will... No changes were added, but some things had to be considered:

- I tried my best to convert the screenpack. Had to make *some* changes due to my shitty ability to make screenpacks (but being one of the only FEW that can really do this, it's at least a step forward in training).

- No alterations of any kind were given to chars of any kind were made.

- If you want, I can put updates to this build if needed, or get someone to do it (any update of any kind from the official Z2 Team). And if necessary, tell them how to do said update. .

- I want to share this with whoever Z2 dev to get there attention... Maybe making this an Official IKEMEN version? Or at least share it so people can play it and have fun (as well of the fact that it has ONLINE play). 

Hope it ain't an issue... Have fun ^_~

~FCJ