Ryoucchi

Persona 4 Arena

xR38CM8.png

Click the author names below the images to get the desired version of the characters (do not click the images themselves). Feel free to post anything that are missing.

Color guide: Blue is custom gameplay. Yellow is WIP. Red is offline. If anyone have any of the offline characters, we'll appreciate it if you could post a new link.

Credit goes to Circuitous for character portraits.

CHARACTER SELECT - MAIN ROSTER

BcjkQ.png TaLfM.png eXEHV.png bLgP3.png RAe8j.png 6tKrFOE.png 005Y9.png yAJFllJ.png

Akihiko Sanada: SxVector || Chie Satonaka: Son Of Aura [1.1 Only] - Kater15's conversionHumi || Elizabeth: Son Of Aura [1.1 Only] || Labrys: SxVector 

Kanji Tatsumi: Son Of Aura [1.1 Only] || Marie: Son Of Aura [1.1 Only] - Kater15's conversion - Panda1's edit [Shadow Marie]

Mitsuru Kirijo: Son Of Aura [1.1 Only]  || Ken Amada & Koromaru: Son Of Aura [1.1 Only]

Gm6hm.png ybC1vOn.png eqMqM.png zPpct.png oIkkh.png PPt0d.png yPx65.png

Teddie:  Son Of Aura [1.1 Only] || Tohru AdachiKouya [1.1 Only] ||  Yosuke Hanamura:  Son Of Aura [1.1 Only] - Kater15's conversion

Naoto Shirogane: Son Of Aura [1.1 Only] / Kal [MVC] || Shadow Labrys:  Son Of Aura [1.1 Only] / Aki [Custom] 

Yuu Narukami: Magatsu Izanagi / Websta [Custom] || Yukiko AmagiSon Of Aura [1.1 Only] - Kater15's conversion - Panda1's edit [Shadow Yukiko]

CHARACTER SELECT -  EDITS

H36a83o.png

ShizuruKouya [1.1 Only]

STAGES
School Gate by Zinesis  || Shadow World by ExShadow || Outdoor TV by SxVector [1.1 Only] || Outdoor TV (Edit) by Excahm

ADD-ONS

Persona 4 Arena Screenpack by SxVector [1.1/1280x720]

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax Screenpack by SxVector [1.1/1280x720]

Persona 4 Arena Lifebars by SxVector [1.1/1280x720]

Persona 4 Arena Lifebars by DartzPie [1.0/1280x720]

Persona 4 Arena Lifebars by DartzPie [1.1/1280x720]

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax Lifebars by DartzPie [1.1/1280x720]

AI Patch for Kouya's Tohru Adachi

RESOURCES

Persona 4 Arena Sprite Rips by Circuitous

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax Sprite Rips by Snake 

SEE ALSO

Megami Tensei Franchise Collection 

57 minutes ago, Ryoucchi said:

I dunno, I cant find it anywhere.

Can't seem to find her either. Though I'm sure that someone probably has her in their Mugen roster. Kal did have gameplay footage of her at one point on YouTube, so he did most likely release her.

Kaster15 on MUGEN Archive apparently converted SonOfAura's Chie, Marie, Yosuke and Yukiko to make them work in MUGEN 1.0 (though I reuploaded them to MEGA). Some things are a bit wonky (like some of the graphics, the All Out Attack launcher, Yosuke's bike intro and Chie's Agneyastra as examples), but they are overall functional in 1.0. They're still WIPs since it's SonOfAura, so it's best to label them as such. I assume Kaster's gonna do the same with the rest of SonOfAura's P4A characters in the future.

Also Naoto's character image and the collection image is messed up.

This is pretty much just a visual and audio difference, but Panda1 edited SOA's Yukiko to make her look and sound like her Shadow counterpart. 1.1 only, of course.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/orh4i0rx5ri2gaz/Shadow+Yukiko.zip

Also there's an AI patch for Kouya's Adachi.

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=7BB50F9EA9D9BECD!105&cid=7BB50F9EA9D9BECD (P_adachi_AI)