Video Games with underrated Music

Ryon

This the wrong section, I know.

I want us all to share music from video games that you feel are underrated (either the music or the game)

Spoiler

Monday morning always comes too soon Just left the school Friday afternoon Pens and notebooks papers everywhere Don’t they have an app to clean my room All I really wanna do is hit the ball Make the final score and win the game for all Sneakers, lockers, vball, running on the court Hey stay get attack and block them Walking down the hall Now I see you Tell me where you’ve been all of my life Walking down the hall Now I see you Where have you been Hey let’s chat now You want to go with me to the dance Just text me back, let me know Tell me will you be my date at the party Then boy meets girl and life is so good When I met you I knew you were the right one We’re on the phone we’ll text forever LOLROFLLYMY I know you love chocolate and ice cream I’ll cheer you on at all your games forever My girl cheers me on always  (I am your fan always forever) Let’s go get some cheeseburgers and fries When I’m with you nothing else matters cause you’re here with me forever I know you love chocolate and ice cream I’ll cheer you on at all of your games School is so great!

This song is from Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Wii U Edition (Its exclusive to the Wii U version, which means It's NINTENDO's fault this song exists)

It's SO corny but its so amazing!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Because of it's obscurity I think Astra Super Stars has underrated music with a wonderful soundtrack, (Memory of a Sleepy Forest) Stella's theme is soothing and uplifting, or (Requiem for the End of the Universe) Satan Volte's boss theme is pretty epic for this goofy fighter, and (Angel Star) Maron's theme sounds like an adorable anime J-pop ending.(Painted Portrait) My Angel/Devil song is my favorite in the game for it's otherworldly and mysterious feel.

• 1 month later...

5 hours ago, GarchompMatt said:

Septette for the Dead Princess is almost always at the top of favourite Touhou music polls. U.N. Owen was her? got its popularity from McRoll'd.

Really? I mean, I know lots of people, who love Touhou (most of them like the series since Lotus Land Story) and I have to remind almost everyone that this theme even exists.