Zinesis's Mugen Vids!

Arklegend Zinesis

If your talking about the one on the vid then no that's 640x480 as for the HD version I'm thinking of putting it on hold atm since the HD ver sometimes cause's lag during the game, I can only enjoy playing it on 640x360(so HD is only private). And also I can't put new characters on it that easily since fraya's char are coded with guard gauge which changes their defenses as the lifebar decreases so the one that I will be uploading(If I can) soon is just a converted game into 1.0 that will have a new sp look and also contains the motif with the old sp and lifebars.

Yeah I like their theme and they are both free for all which Is good cause I can put random or unrelated series against each other(also cause I don't need to customized the chars portrait lol) http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons//smile.png. V3 contains chars that are some what darker or violent in nature while V4 holds the chars that are more on the crazy anime side (except for the aliens I keep them there as enemies lol).

yeah i figured I Probably should I Will Amp up the sound and rerelease it won't be hard. Intro sounded fine her actual fighting is what needs fixed. secondly Idk what you are talking about for the smilies? I see them all.