I think this is a goodbye.

Ryon

In the operating room we have a quote that we tell all our patients family members.

"It's NEVER a goodbye, It's a see you later"

However I feel my time here on MFFA is up.

Being the creator of the site, watching it turn from a baby to a full grown community.

The memories I have with this place, The wars, The alliances, The brother sites, The threats.

Some of the BEST memories I could EVER ask for. It has given me some of the best friends I could ever ask for.

(Van, Daniel, Roberto, Steve, Cody, "Big Sally")

It's really hard to write this honestly.

I am not quitting mugen. I am just never really online (on the forum), I'm ALWAYS on skype, making stuff for mugen, or RPG Maker, or playing games, or doing homework (online college). I have been neglecting MFFA for the past 2 years it feels like - to be continued.

While I'm still a new user here and there, it's pretty sad seeing the creator of this site leave. But I understand if you have a busy schedule outside the Internet and all. In the meantime, I can give you my good luck for you. I hope we get to see you again when your busy schedule is done and over with.

W-What!? I...I can't believe it.  :-(

Well I understand everyday real-life can be very hard to people (like me) but we understand how it be Ryon. Their is no reason for you to turn back of whats is important for your life and your family. You did a good job taking care of this forum even though I been around here a few years but I will always call MFFA home because you, the Admins, and Moderators. I hate to see you go but I know Alexi and Laharl, Ryoucchi, and Ricpigeon will do great taking care of MFFA.

Good luck with everything Boss...:bye:

As a fairly new user, I've grown extremely attached to this forum. It's a second home, and it would be unfathomable to see it gone. I'm glad it's staying for now, but I will miss you, Ryon. I haven't chatted with you, but I've seen your creations and interactions in the forums, which convinces me that you are a very important person in the community. See you later, brother.

Slightly off topic, are you guys still taking donations? I want to help as much as I can (even though I have no money at the moment, but I might have some to spare in the future).

As a fairly new user, I've grown extremely attached to this forum. It's a second home, and it would be unfathomable to see it gone. I'm glad it's staying for now, but I will miss you, Ryon. I haven't chatted with you, but I've seen your creations and interactions in the forums, which convinces me that you are a very important person in the community. See you later, brother.

Slightly off topic, are you guys still taking donations? I want to help as much as I can (even though I have no money at the moment, but I might have some to spare in the future).

We are always willing to take donations.

As of now The domain name (mugenfreeforall.com) will survive until september 2017.

Balls, I made mffa as a "safehaven" of sorts for people to come to to share there characters works and things they find online without being harassed by strict rules such as don't post someone elses work because you didnt make it, and stuff to that sense.

I NEVER wanted MFFA to have ad's, the less clutter and distractions the better, ya know.

The heart and soul I put into this place is what makes us a Family. I always tell people who decide to leave, They are always welcome back, I would never delete their accounts.

and the people I have banned, Those people are the ones that have TRULY pushed me passed my limit, I HATE Banning people. I don't agree with it.

I hope you can enjoy yourself here. Having talked to rice has made me rethink things a bit. However Donations are very welcome. (Especially since my car ended up being broken, all of my tube/pipes underneath it, for oil, gas, and some other stuff were so badly rusted that repairs are close to 1000 dollars, which Is just about how much I have in my savings account, if it was something else I wouldnt spend it but its my car I need it to get my son and wife to places. so BLEEH)

You've made a great community here Ryon. It has a warm "home" feel to it, and we all for the most part get along here really well. Even people who aren't into M.U.G.E.N. very much anymore (like myself) can still feel right at home here. Like you've said, we are like a big family here.

It is a bit saddening to see you go after maintaining this place for quite a while, though, I will admit. You've done a great job maintaining this place, and even though I haven't talked to you too much, the few times I have I could tell you were a really nice and fun individual. It's always nice when the owner is just as nice and as prominent as the rest of the community.

I hope everything goes well with keeping this place up and running. Hopefully it can go on for another 8 years.