Zinesis Work In Progress!

Arklegend Zinesis

This is the sp I got from laharl, I made a mistake on putting the drop shadow on the images before so I had to remake all the images. The coding is based on the MFFA V4 pack also I just learned how to do the RGB code properly thanks to you http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons//smile.png.

Ry this is new to me [p1.face.window = 0,0, 739,959] what are the functions of the four numbered area [a,b,c,d]?

looking good zin I have a new idea for the VS screen though also Gotta make some select screenpatches for more slots. as well as changing the character font in the select screen, and making the menu look better the text doesn't show to well right now. and yes zin what i sent you was done by ryon not me.

The fonts temporary its use to arrange things for the moment, can you suggest any font style that goes with the current system menus also send me your ideas laharl and I'll see if I can make it happen.

Btw thanks for making it Ry also lol I just realized that I already got a title http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons//smile.png

Zin press F1 on the title screen if you didnt already. erase the window code. [p1.face.window = 0,0, 739,959] thats a stupid code that you dont need for screenpacks. it basically says how big your window is, your sprites will appear INSIDE the window. so from 0,0 (top left) to 739 pixels to the right, and 959 pixels to the bottom. so if you code a sprite at post = 900,0 it will not be displayed because it is not inside your 0,0,739,959 window. its a good code to use if you want a animation behind the charactes portrait, and only behind there portrait, its good for that.

• 2 weeks later...

holy shit thats epic LOL i see what you did you found actual clips of the prinnies saying that right? perfectly done looks like its nearing completion zin now all thats left is more slot patches : D