Uncle Plas' BGM Loops

• 2 weeks later...

So I found EMERALD CRESCENT's website (that's the dude who made the Type: Wild music) and stumbled across this little piece:

Ancient force

bgmloopstart = 1018065
bgmloopend = 2429479

Could've been used for the Clash of the Weather Trio stage, but I guess the music was too short so Pokésho went with the Magma/Aqua Grunt theme instead.

On 2/7/2016 at 10:37 AM, GarchompMatt said:

Please try to find shorter videos next time. I'll download something that's 30 minutes, but not a whole hour.

Question: I was wondering why you didn't do a DL a whole hour of videos for BGM matee?!I'm sorry just curious.....

and don't worry if I find a good theme song for my BGM stage for Mugen I'll find a good videos that contains 30 mins/short.

Because my download speed isn't exactly the best, plus I don't see why an hour of video is necessary when I managed to find one that was only a couple of minutes long.

Also, Audacity barely holds itself together when I open 30 minutes worth of .mp3, so doubling that would probably kill it.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to start tagging even single-person requests just so that they know their loop is completed in the event that they miss it in the activity stream. It'd be nice if people did the same to me when they want me to loop something.

@Sans

Yer music

bgmloopstart = 517304
bgmloopend = 4750904

And to celebrate @Ricepigeon's most recent character release, have some more Touhou:

Solar Sect of Mystic Wisdom ~ Nuclear Fusion

bgmloopstart = 462070
bgmloopend = 4225295

@Zio
Yer music

bgmloopstart = 67146
bgmloopend = 1118154

@Eclaire Farron
Yer music

bgmloopstart = 600510
bgmloopend = 2335104

Yer music

bgmloopstart = 881051
bgmloopend = 6217354

Fun fact:
It was difficult to find a high-quality version of 'Vs. Kyurem' that doesn't crackle; the one you posted crackles and the one on Smash Custom Music is nothing but crackle (hence why BrawlBRSTMs3 doesn't have it uploaded). I used this one, for those wondering.

• 3 weeks later...