Well, it's my special day on MFFA...

SSBKing65✯

A little late but it's my birthday. I'm 17 years old, yet I still look like a kid. I thought I'd make a little thread. Even know I haven't been here too long, I appreciate how kind and welcoming you've all been to me, helping me find characters & stages, supporting me through problems. You all are a wonderful mature group of people, Ryon, Ryoucchi, Gal, Green, TK, NFS, Cook, and everyone else who's befriended me, thank you for being a peaceful community. You can leave a comment and I'll give you a +1, like a little gift for you. You know, I had a question of my own, what do you think of me as a person? And it's fine if you think I'm weird, or stupid, or odd, but I've always been wondering. Have a wonderful afternoon, and thank you all again for being such great people. 

I'm just having ice cream cake. And with gifts, my brother gave me money and aside from that, nothing else, but I've got everything I've wanted anyway. And I'll check that site out.

Wait, there is one thing, I wish I could find the newest version of Nijikaku, version 58. There's chars I'm missin, that'd be the perfect gift, but I just can't download it.

Wait, there is one thing, I wish I could find the newest version of Nijikaku, version 58. There's chars I'm missin, that'd be the perfect gift, but I just can't download it.

..and that the gift I want give ya but unfortunately im stiill unable to do so. :-(

but Hey its alright. because of you SSBK65 you made it possible for people to enjoy Nijikaku characters for normal mugen and you are a really big help for that. We glad you joined us in MFFA. :goodmood:

You were one of the 1st people I met in these forums. You're even one of my first followers! Such kindness shouldn't go unrecognized. You're like a brother to me in these forums. As I'm getting to know more people, I still think of the introduction topic I made. You were the first one to respond. I appreciate it.