The King Of Fighters XIV

ShiniGami NoMeresu

11 hours ago, Ryon said:

This is a perfectly example of how you make a 2d fighting game, transition into 3d fighting game. (or 2.5)

regardless... This is how street fighter 5 should have been! all characters out the box.

I do agree..

I hope this game brings SNK/Playmore back on the spotlight. :goodmood:

1 hour ago, Mister Fael said:

Oh hey it's Xiangfei...No wait that's wrong...

LOL! that what i thought when I first saw Mumui .( Maybe her little sister?)

but anyways looks like she has the 'ways of the dragon' which is one of the main fighting styles of Chinese. 

50 minutes ago, DuckMannnn said:

K, so Kukri looks like a hooded Duo Lon fused with Gaara. Nice.

My thoughts exactly. he might have a connection with Dou Lon or that other dude who can control sand as well from KOF (i forgot his name) :-P

14 minutes ago, Galvatron said:

LOL! that what i thought when I first saw Mumui .( Maybe her little sister?)

but anyways looks like she has the 'ways of the dragon' which is one of the main fighting styles of Chinese. 

My thoughts exactly. he might have a connection with Dou Lon or that other dude who can control sand as well from KOF (i forgot his name) :-P

LOL. Well, Mui Mui comes from ancient china, certainly she's not Xiangfei little sister. More like Xiangfei ancestor if they related. About that Kukri, I forgot where I saw it, is one of the leak too. It's state that Kukri has a connection with the previous villains, the Saiki team I believe. While his other team member, the girl name Sylvie, she used to work under NESTS before.

27 minutes ago, Dragon Sam said:

LOL. Well, Mui Mui comes from ancient china, certainly she's not Xiangfei little sister. More like Xiangfei ancestor if they related.

Yeah that could be possible too it be tripped out if that was the case. :-)

29 minutes ago, Dragon Sam said:

It's state that Kukri has a connection with the previous villains, the Saiki team I believe.

Ah! that team from KoF2003 right? or was that kof 2002? sorry its been awhile. :-P

1 minute ago, Galvatron said:

Ah! that team from KoF2003 right? or was that kof 2002? sorry its been awhile. :-P

The villain from Ash saga (2003, XI, XIII) - Mukai, Magaki and Saiki. The leak I saw state that Kukri may have connection with them while Sylvie, that cute/weird little girl, she was an ex-worker at NESTS before, the villain from 1999 - 2001.

Just now, Dragon Sam said:

The villain from Ash saga (2003, XI, XIII) - Mukai, Magaki and Saiki. The leak I saw state that Kukri may have connection with them while Sylvie, that cute/weird little girl, she was an ex-worker at NESTS before, the villain from 1999 - 2001.

Okay now it its clear to me now. Thanks :-)

2 hours ago, Dragon Sam said:

KOF Shippuden : Ultimate Ninja Storm XIV XD!!!!

LOL! XD

Well its awesome we have a Brazilian Ninja and thats cool that Banderas brings some new light to the KOF series. This game is turning out to be Great. :goodmood:

Of course Mai is back with her sexy-ness however looks like Banderas try to make a hit on her if yall know what I mean (Andy might not like this )LOL! 

4 hours ago, Infinite Kyo said:

he looks pretty solid although they are all gonna be punching bags for Geese lmao.

Of course cause to Geese its just going to be "Predictable!" LOL! XD

4 hours ago, Infinite Kyo said:

i thought Mai would have changed her outfit or something guess the traditional Shiranui clothes are a mainstay

Yeah but they did alittle change on it if you look carefully on her Cloths they added some designs so it dosn't look too plan. :-P