The King Of Fighters XIV

ShiniGami NoMeresu

7 hours ago, Dragon Sam said:

Well obviously no Rugal and Orochi team because this KOF is the continuation of the canon storyline. Rugal meet his end in 95 while Orochi team sacrifice themselves in 97. Have to wait for another dream match game if we want to see Rugal and Orochi team back. 

As far as I'm concerned, Rugal is second only to Wild Dog in the arts of Suicide Bombing and Resurrection.

Plus, there are still a lot of characters SNK have left unused for too long. How many times was Adelheid playable, twice?

9 hours ago, Dragon Sam said:

Well obviously no Rugal and Orochi team because this KOF is the continuation of the canon storyline. Rugal meet his end in 95 while Orochi team sacrifice themselves in 97. Have to wait for another dream match game if we want to see Rugal and Orochi team back. 

Exactly, dream match games, those make the difference cause it's fun as hell playing along with friends.

1 hour ago, Galvatron said:

but wait a minute that arena stage shown in that trailer (0:13 - 0: 22) giving me some KOF: MI vibe about it... Hmmm.... I wonder...

Ikr! That stage look very similar to Maximum Impact final boss stage a.k.a Duke stage. And now the normal boss in this game look a lot like Duke too. Man, if this KOFXIV is indeed the continuation of Maximum Impact arc, SNK better give an explanation why the hell they didn't add both Alba and Soiree.

4 hours ago, Dragon Sam said:

Ikr! That stage look very similar to Maximum Impact final boss stage a.k.a Duke stage. And now the normal boss in this game look a lot like Duke too. Man, if this KOFXIV is indeed the continuation of Maximum Impact arc, SNK better give an explanation why the hell they didn't add both Alba and Soiree.

30 minutes ago, Doomguy said:

KoF XIV leading into the MI series...?

Could be possible That is the theory i am coming up with if it has some connections with the MI series. Alba and Soiree would had been one of the first characters to be introduce for KOF XIV if that was the case. :-P

1 minute ago, Galvatron said:

Could be possible That is the theory i am coming up with if it has some connections with the MI series. Alba and Soiree would had been one of the first characters to be introduce for KOF XIV if that was the case. :-P

Since Geese dies in the MI series, I have reasonable belief this game could potentially be a prequel to said series.
Cuz, you know...GEESE IS IN THE ROSTER.

15 hours ago, Galvatron said:

Alba and Soiree would had been one of the first characters to be introduce for KOF XIV if that was the case. :-P

True! If KOF XIV takes place in Maximum Impact arc, Alba and Soire should be the first character to revealed, or at least after Kyo and Iori revealed. Kinda awkward, with Geese now seem alive and that Nakoruru, who should not exist in this time period. 

22 hours ago, Infinite Kyo said:

this is fucking badass 

You think ? :awesome

On 18/03/2016 at 0:52 PM, gui0007 said:

HmnA8qd.png

THIS DOLL FACE KYO AGAIN!! :idontknowwhatthisone:

Anyway, Kim and Vice looks awesome and that Sylvie... LOL!

haha right, Lucas said, they should have invested more on game's graphics rather than Vice's boobs :=D:

2 hours ago, springtrap420 said:

why you complain about geese bring back to life, bitch please, vice and mature die din 1996

Vice and Mature has an explanation. Even though they die, their soul can form a solid body in the living world. Geese however, was dead in Maximum Impact (which this new game story might take place). We're not complain over what happen here, we all just curious. Sorry if you feel annoying about what we talking here. We're just having a fun conversation about KOF lore.

1 hour ago, Infinite Kyo said:

is Geese still alive in the non Maximum impact KOF series?

Yup, but in Fatal Fury he's dead. Maximum Impact likely take place in a time period of Garou Mark of the Wolves, which set ten years after the event of Fatal Fury. Which is why Maximum Impact was the first appearance of Rock in KOF franchise. Let say if this KOFXIV is indeed a Maximum Impact storyline, maybe like Doomguy said, this could be the prequel story of it. Which explain why Geese still alive and the absent of Alba and Soiree.

On 3/18/2016 at 5:17 PM, Doomguy said:

Since Geese dies in the MI series, I have reasonable belief this game could potentially be a prequel to said series.
Cuz, you know...GEESE IS IN THE ROSTER.

LOL! of course other words Kain (from MoTW) would had taking his spot.

4 hours ago, Dragon Sam said:

Vice and Mature has an explanation. Even though they die, their soul can form a solid body in the living world.

Considering they are part of the group that serves Orochi  (including Yamazaki, Geonitz ) they are pretty much immortal beings  and since Iori still has the blood rage in him Vice and Mature is still keeping watch on him. :-P

2 hours ago, Dragon Sam said:

Yup, but in Fatal Fury he's dead. Maximum Impact likely take place in a time period of Garou Mark of the Wolves, which set ten years after the event of Fatal Fury. Which is why Maximum Impact was the first appearance of Rock in KOF franchise. Let say if this KOFXIV is indeed a Maximum Impact storyline, maybe like Doomguy said, this could be the prequel story of it. Which explain why Geese still alive and the absent of Alba and Soiree.

My thoughts exactly.....

7 minutes ago, gui0007 said:

G8mtaQu.gif

Kim's wife is HOT!! :ReallyTruly:

Woah! O_O

that Kim's Wife!!!!

Man no wonder he has alot of children. :-)

Now Nelson reminds me of Heavy D' alot which makes me wonder if he is family related or an apprentice..?