The King Of Fighters XIV

ShiniGami NoMeresu

• 1 month later...

Yup, already saw the new trailer, boy I was happy now. They have show the gameplay and the gameplay are indeed in 2D plane. Glad they think this way. Graphic is ok whether it is 2D or 3D but the gameplay 2D plane should just stick to 2D plane, just like how MK, SF and Guilty Gear does. The feedback for this game now got some positive from the fans.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY BOY K'!!!!! Hope he get new outfit.

I won't care much about the game until i know the roster

Knowing how KOF series goes with teams. I believe will have a decent amount with this one. Im looking at about 20-25 character roster in this unless they made some of the characters solo (more likely Kyo and Iori) :-P

However its nice to see Leona back in. which could hint that Clark and Ralf might be in this as well. :goodmood:

I've been keeping quiet on this as I haven't exactly been feeling very positive about this game (a multitude of reasons, not just the graphics).

However, looking at this trailer, my hopes are a lot higher now. I'm so glad that it's still on a 2D plane. The gameplay looks good as well, but it is way too early to tell, admittedly.

Oh, and Leona's back. That's almost enough for me as it is lol.

I just notice that Chang's new outfit is a prisoner uniform XD! I get it why Chang was revealed early, probably since Chang has been absence for so long in KOF games. I really wish they will add Alba into the main KOF story, he just too cool to be left in the Maximum Impact saga.

But above all, I hope this new KOF is the sequel story and not the Dream Match. I want to see some new boss and potentially another new protagonist.

I just notice that Chang's new outfit is a prisoner uniform XD! I get it why Chang was revealed early, probably since Chang has been absence for so long in KOF games. I really wish they will add Alba into the main KOF story, he just too cool to be left in the Maximum Impact saga.

Yeah Chang been long over due for a comeback goes the same for his partner Choi which he could be in as well.

As for Alba that could be iffy but he be a cool addition to the roster to put some Maximum Impact to this KOF 14 story.

But above all, I hope this new KOF is the sequel story and not the Dream Match. I want to see some new boss and potentially another new protagonist.

Me too but I think they going to keep Kyo, K', Iori as the mains in this series unless they reveal a new character. :-P

As for Alba that could be iffy but he be a cool addition to the roster to put some Maximum Impact to this KOF 14 story.

Me too but I think they going to keep Kyo, K', Iori as the mains in this series unless they reveal a new character. :-P

Well Kyo and K' will always be the main character, it just they probably won't do any heroic stuff if the new protagonist appear. Like when K' was introduced in Nests saga, he's the one who saving the day while Kyo do nothing on that arc. Then in Maximum Impact saga, Alba take the role while both Kyo and K' has their own agenda instead of beating bad guys.

Saw the leak, hmm...some of the unnamed character, which I assume will be a new comer, their description was indeed fit with KOF theme. Mid Boss is a Russian Billionaire, that clearly a Rugal/Geese/Duke type character. So far for fighting games leak, almost 60-70% of the info become true...we have to wait and see if the leak is true or not.

not sure what this has do about anything, if your implying stuff from there is gonna be in new kof, probably not since snk being lazy with not putting in rock or kain

Rock is playable in Maximum Impact, so SNK already add him in KOF franchise. Plus SNK has added other Garou characters in the previous KOF game too so I don't think SNK being lazy for that part, it just Kain doesn't get his chance yet. 

There is a name Alice in the leak. Let's say if the leak is true, and that Alice is the same Alice from the Garou franchise, then that another Garou character that will appear in KOF game...of course if the leak was true.

Rock is playable in Maximum Impact, so SNK already add him in KOF franchise. Plus SNK has added other Garou characters in the previous KOF game too so I don't think SNK being lazy for that part, it just Kain doesn't get his chance yet. 

There is a name Alice in the leak. Let's say if the leak is true, and that Alice is the same Alice from the Garou franchise, then that another Garou character that will appear in KOF game...of course if the leak was true.

Maximum impact is not a canon kof game, so he's still not in.

Maximum impact is not a canon kof game, so he's still not in.

Can you give a source? Because as far as I know, Maximum Impact story was a continuation for a "Fatal Fury" side in KOF main story, a spin-off. Then KOF:Another Day anime explain the connection between Maximum Impact story and main KOF story, which the event of that anime happen after XI.

Yea look a bit same, although in terms of detail, I think this KOF XIV is better. I recommended watching the gameplay teaser of KOF XIV in 1080p 60fps, the graphic detail for this game wasn't that bad actually. This game graphic is obviously a PS3 standard instead of PS4. Tekken 7 graphic also look just a bit similar to Tekken Tag 2, and Tekken 7 was a current gen game.

• 2 weeks later...