[iPhone/Android] Pokemon GO!

Galvatron

• 4 months later...

[topic bump]

Even though this is supposed to be a Super Bowl Commercial showing about Pokemon 20th anniversary though I believe its also sponsors about the up coming Pokemon GO App.

[ Now if they can make a live action pokemon movie even doe I don't recommend it LOL! XD]

• 4 months later...

{topic bump}

Video from E3 2016 :

hmm.. you know this makes me wonder if Gamefreak (itself) be successful with their pokemon games on Mobile devices (besides Handhelds) they might cut ties with Nintendo Co. and brunch out from there, but then again they have to become their own third party.. :-P

• 3 weeks later...

I downloaded it and tried it out today while in the car (dad driving) and caught some pokemon as well as got to level 5 or so in a round trip. It's a pretty fun concept that I see being used for casual, on-the-go gameplay. It's not something you have to keep up. There's no stamina system or daily login bonus. Pokemon don't have levels, but CP and I've not tried a gym leader yet, so I'm not sure how combat works. There's no detection for people around you though, which I found to be a surprise. It would have been cool if my brother and I could have battled.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...