DONATIONS! 2016!

Ryon

okay my original post had a typo, I meant half naked ladies doing the shooting you freaking psycho's. The Cayne is self evolving and needs no Hu-Man assistance to be...................................................................................AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ABC mouse is the shit .......... lol .......... id love to Help out Ry, u know i would, but as of right now im in the same boat as u Brother , but im going to see how this next month ends up, if i have some left over with no use, its yours man, gotta help my Online Home out when i can :truestory:

*cries* AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I never knew how much you guys loved this site.

:cry:

though not many, the "love" for MFFA is great, this place is not worth Close, but of course, as Galvatron said, "unless you don 't have a choice Then we understand" not worth another reason to close.

You do not think so, boss?

I'd like to point out that having a site like mine, MugenCoder, isn't going to decrease costs by much unless you're paying for that chat plugin here on IPS Board. If that's the case, maybe finding a free chat alternative would be better? Something 3rd party or even off-site if need be.

First, I would like to thank everyone who has spent time, effort , and resources to make this site such a great place to use. 

Personally, I would be OK if the site had ads; so long as they are unobtrusive like tiny banners at the bottom. Even though I run adblocker, I disable it to benefit certain sites I enjoy. 

For you ORION i'd get the most intrusive ad ever!

no picture just AUDIO of rick rolling.

Ha ! Jokes on you , I like that song.

Yep...This is why this site must live on... #ZaWurudoRickRollerDa

LOL! XD

One of the reasons I love this site.  yall triped-me-out.

Sorry for the delay, just gave my contribution for this site so we can make sure we keep MFFA alive. Expect another from me next Month. Boss

:goodmood:

IRC could work we could even have separate mods from the actual forum if we so wanted to.

IRC oh yes please. I'll make the botwars happen in Python.

In all seriousness, if you need a chat alternative IRC is a good place. But only 1337 haxx0rs use it in this day and age, so yeah. I'm definitely not going to that XAT chat tho.

Oh take the tampon out already

Listen I am not afraid to throw this bloody tampon at you.

IRC oh yes please. I'll make the botwars happen in Python.

In all seriousness, if you need a chat alternative IRC is a good place. But only 1337 haxx0rs use it in this day and age, so yeah. I'm definitely not going to that XAT chat tho.

IRC Chat? Pssssh Hell no. Get out!