Itachi released, All 8 Marbles characters updated (07/31/2023)

Dissidia

• 2 months later...

One of these days, I'm going to try out both the KFX version of these characters and the MUGEN version of these characters to see just how accurate they are, heh heh heh...I don't doubt your skill, however; I'm just curious since you did add a few things that actually make them better than their KFX counterparts IMO. The Eight Marbles characters, though...eeeeeeeeeh naaaaaaaah...not really a fan of that game...

2 hours ago, A person said:

One of these days, I'm going to try out both the KFX version of these characters and the MUGEN version of these characters to see just how accurate they are, heh heh heh...I don't doubt your skill, however; I'm just curious since you did add a few things that actually make them better than their KFX counterparts IMO.

Thanks a lot for that. I did make a couple of gameplay changes and new additions from their KFX counterpart, Now don't get me wrong, HIRON's works are great, but it just seem they need a lot more fun playability and combo friendly additions.

Well All I can say is that those late night drum sessions with Mr. Big have paid off. LOL!!  I did wanted to tell you that poor Mugi has a bug in team mode where she shows up in the wrong place on the stage when it's her turn to fight. I hope this can  be fixed. Wouldn't want her to pull a Ryoga now would we?e2e254d8e6fdefb8e0455e7e7fe167e2.png

12 minutes ago, Ryochi said:

mugi is so fun to play with.

LOL! she sure is. XD

considering she is a well-balance grappler that can give her opponents some nice back pain.

but so far i have the most fun with Yui that fact Dizzy made her exactly how she is in character as a fighter on mugen. :goodmood:

I just wish their were MMD sprites with this other characters from K-on!:

Spoiler

Ui hirasawa (Yui's sister)
Nodoka Manabe (Yui's childhood friend)
Jun Suzuki ( Azusa's freshmen classmate) 

8 hours ago, Galvatron said:

LOL! she sure is. XD

considering she is a well-balance grappler that can give her opponents some nice back pain.

but so far i have the most fun with Yui that fact Dizzy made her exactly how she is in character as a fighter on mugen. :goodmood:

I just wish their were MMD sprites with this other characters from K-on!:

Reveal hidden contents

Ui hirasawa (Yui's sister)
Nodoka Manabe (Yui's childhood friend)
Jun Suzuki ( Azusa's freshmen classmate) 

Same!  I could have had Azunyan team with Ui and Jun for 3v3 if they had them.  But she's gonna be doing 1v1 on my roster when she's completed.  :3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, Dizzy™ said:

That is true, but Azusa will be much more of a hassle to create.

I guess She has  alot of sprites ...

However their is no need to rush just take all the time you need on your projects Dizzy. Your characters are awesome! :goodmood:

Nice updates so far. Hopefully our little dittzy band leader will get updated soon too. I'm kinda wondering just what fighting style will Azusa have? Will she have Melty Blood style Len moves or something different?

3 hours ago, Ryochi said:

I'm kinda wondering just what fighting style will Azusa have? Will she have Melty Blood style Len moves or something different?

Azusa having some Len Moves be awesome. :-D 

I can imagine since Yui and them in the Anime sees her like a Neko LOL!