Momoka and Luce released, Three Eight Marbles characters updated (04/09/2024)

Dissidia

19 hours ago, Galvatron said:

{late reply but]

Whoa! Azusa going to be awesome if you Pull that off on Her Dizzy

Good luck! :goodmood:

If you get KFX, you could easily get a taste of how she'll probably play on M.U.G.E.N., but I have no doubt in my mind that, as with the other characters, Dizzy will make her even better than she is on KFX.

6 hours ago, A person said:

If you get KFX, you could easily get a taste of how she'll probably play on M.U.G.E.N., but I have no doubt in my mind that, as with the other characters, Dizzy will make her even better than she is on KFX.

Hmm... You know I should try that game out (to be honest I only saw vids on it :-P  ) But I already Know Dizzy going to put alot to Azusa, its going to be awesome... :-)

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Dizzy said:

My apologies for the lack of updates. I've already started on importing Azusa's basics and coding is surely underway when I'm off work.

Its all good man! Like i said before just take your time we know She going to be a awesome character like the rest of the band. :goodmood:

• 6 months later...
31 minutes ago, Dissonance™ said:

Yeah sorry for the long wait. Thanks for the support! Until then, Mugi needs more love with more hypers to be added. : )

No problem! ^_^ 

Hmm.... for Mugi i think acouple more  grappling moves would be cool..maybe give her Clark's (SNK) hyper moves:

...just giving you some ideas..:goodmood:

57 minutes ago, Dissonance™ said:

Also I forgot to mention is that I'm already working on an AI patch for Mio thanks to a friend named Thentavius. Hopefully it will be added on the next update!

Awesome! :-D

Keep up the good work but as always say just take your time on your projects man!...:goodjob: