My 1.0 Wip Edit Thread

TheShinHado

If you have a specific lifebar that you want me to convert to 1.0, then post the lifebar, author, the link to them (VERY IMPORTANT), and if the author is closed or open sourced, cause the last thing I want is trouble from the community. I might take longer than expected due to school, work, or problems with items on the fight.def files, specifically, the [Combo] aspects of the files.

Successful Lifebar Conversions:

H-Loader's KOF XIII Lifebars (Normal Portraits):

http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/480-kof-xiii-lifebars-by-h-loader-edited-for-640p-sps-by-shin-hado/

The CvS 2 Bars (2 Bars):

http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/1967-cvs-2-bars-edited-for-10-640p-screenpacks-by-shin-hado/

EoF Lifebars:

Warzard/Red Earth Lifebars:

Requests:

KOF XII Bars by Kohaku (5% Done)

MSH Bars by Doorhenge (2% Done)

Proto Bars by Jin

Street Figter III 2nd Impact Bars by Zion

EVE Lifebars by Mugen_Overlord

"Legit" (by legit, it means Custom Portraits) KOF XIII Bars by H-Loader

Ougon Musou Kyoku Bars by rizki29

That's all for now. Until I have completed them, I will NOT take any requests. I'm sorry if this may seem like me being a dick. I just can't get overwhemed by all of this. Thank you for your patience.

Posted Image

So far, the Single bars are done. The timer is a bit off in the pic, but will fix it. Now to the Simul and Turns, and the rest of the bars. The Combo is my Achilles' Heel of this thing and every WinMugen lifebar that I edit for 1.0. The 1P Combo font is good, but the 2P Combo goes all the way across the screen... Any help is greatly appreciated.

Starting to look nice. Still though, it's possible to change the timer font in the fight.def.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...