Evil Ryu Remastered OFFICALLY CANCELED! READ LAST POST!

Dhillon521

This started out as a topic in the section asking how to code a Shun Goku Satsu,With several replies I've finally got a Start on being a creator.Now below you'll see whats Done,Whats being worked on, and whats planned. Along with the Alpha release

Whats Done: The Parry system (With sound, Air Parry, Stand Parry and Crouch Parry.) DBZ Like sounds. A new intro as seen in that video (Note that sounds are louder then they appear in the video. In other words I made them louder in Audacity),    Marvel VS Capcom Super Jump.  Tons of new victory quotes!   Lots of new palletes, A pallete selector (Like XCostume with different sprites),   

Whats being worked on: Shun Goku Satsu (Alot of progress. Bugs in the video are now fixed.)

Whats changed: Now has 5 Super bars instead of 3.

Whats planned: A SSFIV Arcade Edition like Messatsu Goshoryuken, Intros Dialogue with several chars like Akuma, Oni, Gouken ETC. And a lot more is planned.

SCREENSHOTS:

Screenshot_13.png

VIDEOS:

DOWNLOAD THE PUBLIC ALPHA HERE!

FAQ: 

Q: Can you have intro dialogue with my character?

A: PM me I will give you everything you need!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: Could I help?

A: If you do then get me up on Skype: dhillon2004521

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How you can help:

Palletes. I will accept alot of those. PM Them to me.

Ideas. if you have any PM me.

I see 10 persons downloaded it. Feedback is apreeciated!

10 people doesn't mean anything. Just wait for someone to feedback your E. Ryu.

Speaking of that, Imma do that right now.

P.S: Instead of triple posting, you can put all of that in one single post via "modify"/"edit post".

Edit: Boop. Just tested him. Here's what I have to say so far:

-For an alpha, he uses the same "DBZ" hitsound on all of his attacks.

-Air Qcb Punch (Aerial Hadouken) lets out a "hit" sound rather than a "Hadouken!" sound.

-That new intro of his... what's with the "WTF BOOM!" sound, and why is he transparent?

-In fact, the "transition" is broken too, as a few frames are even missing.

-You might need a cleaner effect for this:

qDDKTnl.png

10 people doesn't mean anything. Just wait for someone to feedback your E. Ryu.

Speaking of that, Imma do that right now.

P.S: Instead of triple posting, you can put all of that in one single post via "modify"/"edit post".

Edit: Boop. Just tested him. Here's what I have to say so far:

-For an alpha, he uses the same "DBZ" hitsound on all of his attacks.

-Air Qcb Punch (Aerial Hadouken) lets out a "hit" sound rather than a "Hadouken!" sound.

-That new intro of his... what's with the "WTF BOOM!" sound, and why is he transparent?

-In fact, the "transition" is broken too, as a few frames are even missing.

-You might need a cleaner effect for this:

qDDKTnl.png

For of all thanks for the feedback.       A lot of those sounds you mentioned are placeholders. 2nd of all about him being transparent in the intro. I thought that would be cool so I put it in. Also I'll fix all the other things you mentioned thanks!

I apologize for not coming here to give you feedback. I also apologize if this becomes a big thing, and I hope other users don't attack you for what I'm going to point out. 

victory30 = "Reu is dead,and so are you.Maybe you'll meet him.And when you do tell him about how he missed out on the New MUGEN!"

I found this to be really disrespectful. I'm sure this wasn't your intention, but it comes across a certain way.

You're editing his character, which is fine if it's helping you learn (not to mention he's been edited to death for years). It's not fine to kinda say something like this, even if it's Evil Ryu saying it rather than you...

I may come back and give real feedback soon. I apologize again.

victory30 = "Reu is dead,and so are you.Maybe you'll meet him.And when you do tell him about how he missed out on the New MUGEN!"

What a way to disrespect a deceased creator like that you jerk.

My bad Dhillon it was the comment itself that made me laugh not the character. No disrespect here Im pretty sure my Wip will give you guys plenty of things to jab at me about. E.L.E baby E.L.E.

In this video I face and defeat your alpha with Rozwel, he certainly was a formidable opponent, I'm not a great Mugen player at all, but I still manged to beat him.

I sure wasn't expecting that special in round 2, he owned me there, I thought that would have killed me, I like the new intro you gave him and great job on the damage dampening, he doesn't seem too different from Reu's original, but it's an alpha, so I don't notice all the differences, hope you like it. 

In this video I face and defeat your alpha with Rozwel, he certainly was a formidable opponent, I'm not a great Mugen player at all, but I still manged to beat him.

I sure wasn't expecting that special in round 2, he owned me there, I thought that would have killed me, I like the new intro you gave him and great job on the damage dampening, he doesn't seem too different from Reu's original, but it's an alpha, so I don't notice all the differences, hope you like it. 

Thanks for the showcase! You earned a Sub!

About his ai... Trust me here! 

What he will have with the Ai:

Parries everytime he has a chance.

Will be so fucking tough that he will be able to take out Necromancers Broli and EVEN Physcho Schredder!

Power charges startup will be faster and he will do it more often.

Zero Counters everytime he has a chance!

Will be able to take SuperMario64's Ai down!

Do you think you can take him down then?