Ryoucchi

Variable Geo Series

3ejpHLF.gif 8NCc8Rq.giflsWXBjI.gif

9nzKEd8.gifUEZJfVX.gif

Well, because the old collection fucked up, image-wise. Click the link below images (do not click the image themselves) to get the desired version of the characters.

Color guide: Blue is custom gameplay. Yellow is WIP. Red is offline. If anyone have any of the offline characters, we'll appreciate it if you could post a new link.

CHARACTER SELECT

VARIABLE GEO II : THE  BOUT OF CABALISTIC GODDESS

41Ur1pe.png xD6GXQy.png S73TOwu.png

List of Characters

Kotoe Kashima: NS || Terumi Kannazuki: NS || Yumiko Watanuki: NyanKiryu

SUPER VARIABLE GEO (SNES)

IKFchkP.png

List of Characters

Yuka Takeuchi: MASA / Mattasaur

ADVANCED VARIABLE GEO II / VARIABLE GEO CUSTOM

CHDhsa5.png eiFL5lj.png DTBff2s.png 2cBh8MY.png mCtIxf2.png hEgXY2J.png

Jg8523i.png 80DSk2d.png NVhdPxu.png TWo2ywM.png up8XQmB.png AKOHZZ9.png

SFszXDF.png WteBwuL.png

List of Characters

Ayako Yuuki: Luchini / Aomura || Chiho Masuda: Basara-kun / Hiryu NJSakuraka [NSFW] || Erina Goldsmith: LuchiniNS  || Jun Kubota: LuchiniNS / Zerosennin [Custom] || Kaori Yanase: AomuraBig Eli King || Kyoko Kirishima: Sakuraka 

Manami Kusunoki: CAPTEINNyanKiryu || Material: Maruta / エス || Miranda Jahana: AshmanAomura || Saki Shinjo: Aomura / Maruta || Reimi Jahana: LegatoBNSZerosennin [Custom] || Satomi Yajima: NyanKiryu ||

Tamao Mitsurugi: NyanKiryu: Old - New /  Seifer   || Yuka Takeuchi: エスChoiyerChotto-KomaruNyanKiryuTKW [NSFW] / Divinewolf [CVS + Custom] / Zerosennin [Custom]

EDITS

uq5pK01.png

List of Characters

Bunny Tracy [SFIV Bootleg Remake]: D, The Red Cloak

VARIABLE GEO MAX

QAi10lQ.png GZFngXs.png pW3eznY.png uvlpqfi.png xOOnciz.png Gr7w2NW.png

List of Characters

Kaori Yanase: Juke Kisaragi || Masako Houjouin: Juke Kisaragi || Satomi Yajima: Rouge Noir || Tamao Mitsurugi: NyanKiryu || Yuka Takeuchi: Ali / MASA || Yumiko Watanuki: Juke Kisaragi

XROSS SCRAMBLE

qPallDl.png

List of Characters

Yu Asuka: Iwakick

STAGE SELECT

VG1: Reimi's Stage by Hikaryo || VG2: Chiho's Stage by Hikaryo || SVG: Satomi's and Reimi's Stage by Hikaryo || Super Variable Geo Stages by Old Gamer ||  Super Variable Geo Stages by Cenobite53

SVG: Manami's Stage by Ryoucchi and Toaster || SVG: Elirin's Stage by Ryoucchi and Toaster || SVG: Elirin's Stage by Mature4Ever || Advanced Variable Geo Stages by JAM 

AVG: Jun's Stage by OldGamer  || AVG II: Kaori's Stage by Cenobite53 || Variable Geo Custom Stages by Reno SV || VGC: Material's Stage by Checho ||

VGC: Yuka's Stage by TESTP || Variable Geo MAX Stages by Juke Kisaragi

ADD-ONS SELECT

Advanced Variable Geo 2 Sreenpack by Checho [Winmugen+ / 320x240] -  Gui0007's Edit [1.0 / 1.1 / 640X480]

Awesome! Remake on this collection Ryoucchi! :awesome

and thank you for providing links to the VG-Max characters they are Very Rare to find now.

Nice job remaking this collection, mate.

Thanks, mates :)

That ports! :D

Nice remade Ryoucchi

. Ah, don't forget to add

this

. It's the Advanced V.G. 2 screenpack that i convert to 1.1 ;)

Certainly went nuts with them again xD

I added the converted screenpack, thanks.

Awesome collection Ryoucchi! Thanks alot! I was wondering if anyone could help me out? I can't get any of JAM's VG stages to work in Mugen 1.1. I've been messing around with these things for hours and had no luck. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks for the support, kabukisama ;)

I found out that Jam's VG stages has a lot of unnecessary gibberish on it, i'll fix them when i have time.

Thanks for the response man! No rush. I'm just glad you posted these stages to begin with!