Chinese Bootleg stuffs

thekillnator

Legolas                                                                           Sun Wu Kong

pAysz2N.jpgmonkeyking2.png

Bootleg Legolas                                                                                                 Bootleg WuKong

201211250101544723903-8065277799-46198.png

Bullshit in 5,4,3,2....

A bootleg is a unlicensed toy or game that's been ripped off from

the original manufacturer or company etc.

A bootleg originally is unlicensed or illegally sold liquor. It can also be anything that is a blatant rip-off or copy of anything that is sold without giving proper payment or credit to the original brewer, artist, company and so on. Not just toys my dude, but anything that is a cheap copy knock-off.

Isn't that Hanuman from the Hindu religion?

Sun Wu Kong, from China. Hes was called Sun Gokuu in Japan. They tried to burn him in a cauldron to kill him, but he came out on fire with red rubys for eyes and his fur turned white, and even more powerful. The only person to beat him was Buddha. Hanuman may have been the Indian version of Wu Kong

A bootleg originally is unlicensed or illegally sold liquor. It can also be anything that is a blatant rip-off or copy of anything that is sold without giving proper payment or credit to the original brewer, artist, company and so on. Not just toys my dude, but anything that is a cheap copy knock-off.

LOL no!

There is so much wrong with your post, I don't even know where to start!