Chinese Bootleg stuffs

thekillnator

While I know about many videogame bootlegs (they are Chinese for the most time, but there are also Korean and Taiwanese bootlegs), and I also try to increase my collection of bootlegs whenever possible, there is one bootleg thing I'm trying to get for a long time.

A plug&play bootleg console that I consider to be the holy grail of bootlegs:

padx.jpg

http://fuji.drillspirits.net/samuri/

The Samuri 60-in-1, the very first plug&play bootleg console by famous Hummer Team, and what is considered to be Hummer Team's big comeback to bootleg business!

Sadly, that thing was never being sold on eBay, so I still have to wait a very long time until I can finally get this little piece of history.

[NSFW I guess]

Hidden Content

I can't close my mouth just because of this.....

WTF! My glasses lens cracked when I saw that! :confuse:

While I know about many videogame bootlegs (they are Chinese for the most time, but there are also Korean and Taiwanese bootlegs), and I also try to increase my collection of bootlegs whenever possible, there is one bootleg thing I'm trying to get for a long time.

A plug&play bootleg console that I consider to be the holy grail of bootlegs:

padx.jpg

http://fuji.drillspirits.net/samuri/

The Samuri 60-in-1, the very first plug&play bootleg console by famous Hummer Team, and what is considered to be Hummer Team's big comeback to bootleg business!

Sadly, that thing was never being sold on eBay, so I still have to wait a very long time until I can finally get this little piece of history.

Somari was here.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, yeah. I remember seeing some footage on YouTube AGES ago. Just had a few files you could click on and like one lame program you could do. Everything was written in Chinese, too.