Chinese Bootleg stuffs

thekillnator

I googled Chinese Bootleg Yugioh Cards because there are always some completely nonsense fake cards to laugh at.

Scan6.jpg

That... sounds painful.  Vomiting fire...

I'm also very confused how you are supposed to "dice a coin".  I guess I chop up a coin three times?  And it says "when 2 times observe", so if I stare at my coin while dicing it, look away, then look at it again I am guaranteed to destroy one if my "adversary's" cards?  That's a buff to its previous effect.  Or it would be, but you can only use it on "your own ground". Unless you own a card shop, you are probably playing in other people's ground (property, I assume).  I guess turns are called "bouts" now.

That was complete nonsense.  I should check out cards for some other games.

wDuVuWq.jpg

What happens when Rob Liefeld designs DragonBall characters. He'd probably gives Bulma, Chi Chi, 18 and the other women impossible spines too.

1722356742.jpg

Beavis & Butthead - Weeaboo Edition

Apparently in this context Beavis and Butthead are the names of the two girls. Their parents must either hate them or they watched MTV too much.

Finally, the identity of Terrifying 911 has been uncovered:

19.png

It's actually an unlicensed GBC port of Metal Slug 1, and it's appearantly very VERY source-accurate! All levels, all weapon upgrades, all bosses, prisoners to safe and even the titular Metal Slug itself appear in this game and are fully functional!