Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku

Ryon

Solid combos, very fluent. U could try the voices from goku deus (jap voice) . Needs more signature ssgss moves like warp kamehameha. 

Could also try sourcing for a flaming aura instead of th pointy charging ki aura.  I found a nice aura belonging to the character 'Accelerator'; quite fitting for ssgss, though still with pointy edges

Only found one problem with him, and that's missing hitboxes on a few frames of his starting punch:

w1BMfPk.png

Edit: Make that 2, cause I also found another missing hitbox when he stops dashing:

TaUdX4k.png

Overall, he's surprisingly pretty fun. He has so much combo potential, that I honestly want to find them all and see which one is the most damaging. But then again, that's just me.

Edit 2: Found an infinite: punch -> punch -> kick -> kick -> punch -> punch -> kick -> kick -> Rinse and repeat

@ Boyz, Thanks.
@ Ky, Damn man You kick ass with him! Its a shame you didnt do his other combos.
@ Zem, Yes thank you for telling me I knew I forgot some CLSN boxes, I'll go over all animations again to be sure.

and Yes I know about the infinite combo, I'm gonna try to find a way to advert the combo so it doesnt start over.

OH it should also be mentioned all hits do 25 damage, which I think makes him fair considering he hits so fast so hard. and all moves have juggle = 1, which means he can hit a max combo  of 15 before not being able to hit anyone. But the infinite can break thru that. I'll look into it. THANK YOU ALL!

I just saw it, Next time I update her I'll fix it.

I added a few more moves to goku and sounds and effects.

While practicing with him I got a 40 hit combo.Goku40HitCombo.thumb.gif.3763b45fbe53679

I tried out your 2nd beta, and I love it, he's a simple, fast and fun char to play as with easy comboability, in this video I play as you recently released beta and fight some of my favorite villains and Think as a random extra. Only thing I don't know are the specials, but I think this Goku's going to turn out better than team Z2's even, and for a beta, this is pretty amazing. I was wondering when you were releasing some kind of beta and even being incomplete, he's one of my new favorites. This is going to be a great release in the future. Wonder what else you're adding?

Oh its dude your fighting with the. 1v4 handicap. But still good.

To do specials press the ki button after you knock the enemy up or down. The ultimate attack is up+ki button after you knock them up.

Also he has alot more combo possibilities. You gotta try to mix and match the moves.

Oh its dude your fighting with the. 1v4 handicap. But still good.

To do specials press the ki button after you knock the enemy up or down. The ultimate attack is up+ki button after you knock them up.

Also he has alot more combo possibilities. You gotta try to mix and match the moves.

Well, it's a team match, I wanted it to be like that. To tell you the truth, I don't have much fighting game experience at all, and that's because I've been mainly playing Smash Bros all my life, I only play fighters for the fun factor but learning new moves and combinations is good, but I just like playing casually. I've played a lot more other games than fighters in my life, as a Nintendo fan, mainly those games.Like Mischief Makers, and Mario Party 5. I love fighters, even I don't know everything about who I'm playing as, but I can still enjoy it. I'll practice with him because I wasn't using the ki blasts with the combo buttons, thanks for the info. Overall, I'm saying I'm a causal gamer, but I've played a lot of games.

its a team match yes, but you have a huge advantage.

but default a 4 on 1. the 1 has multiplied attack and defense. but yeah press the ki button after a combo and it will do a super.

• 2 weeks later...

I recently saw this movie and like the last one, I don't like the new form, it's gimmick at this point, or rather since, SSJ3.

However,

I will say this, the wip is very good. Everything is great and feels perfect judging from the video. I believe Ryon has a great reputation for making great mugen characters and this one seems like it's going to be another great one. Good luck with this wip.

Quoting myself from MFG:

Ok, I'll give you some feedback based on the beta I can download in the first post. Bear with me if what I say was already said by others. I think not, but whatever, here goes.

Testing on 1.0.

FEEDBACK

Stand animations problem:
- press F2 and Goku will still be in his "normal" pose, move him a little and he's tired.

This is your code:

[State 0, 1]
type = ChangeAnim
trigger1 = Anim != 0 && Anim != 5 && Anim !=1
trigger2 = Anim = 5 && AnimTime = 0 ;Turn anim over
value = ifelse(life < 200,1,0)

this is how I would code it:

[State 0, Standing animation / Tired animation]
Type    =    ChangeAnim
Trigger1    =    Anim != IfElse (Life <= 200, 1, 0) && Anim != 5
Trigger2    =    Anim = 5 && AnimTime = 0 ;Turn anim over
Value    =    IfElse (Life <= 200 , 1, 0)

it's much more responsive and doesn't create any errors.

Easy infinites:
- punch, punch, kick, kick -> repeat until you defeat the enemy.
- kick, kick -> wait a splitsecond -> repeat until you defeat the enemy.
- punch, punch, -> wait a bit -> repeat until you defeat the enemy. This is more difficult to do (you don't have to complete the combo) but still possible: I was able to do it for 8 hits.

For the ki blasts (z button):
- Shadows for the Ki blasts;
- I can just keep the z button pressed and he will shoot all the ki blasts he can...
   wouldn't it be better if you had to press the button to shoot them instead of keeping it pressed?

For the Ki Barrage (aerial super: D,DF,F,z):
- the last ki blast for the aerial super doesn't knock down the enemy like the other ki blasts do;
- default guardsounds for all the aerial super ki blasts;
- all the ki blasts have shadow;
- every effect has shadow (AssertSpecials with the noshadow flag are missing in the helper states)
(yes, I've disabled the background effects to see that; and you know why? Even with those I could see the shadow at the end of the supermove; go the extra mile for things like this ;), don't just think you have a black background and say "who cares about shadows?")
- if you hit Goku while he's falling down from the move, he'll stand on air;

For the diagonal Kamehameha super ("ground" super: D,DF,F,z):
- effects have shadow;
- hitting Goku while he's falling down causes him to stand on air;

For the aerial grab (z button):
- if he throws the opponent (let's say another SSGSS Goku), the opponent will fall down below the floor level for some frames then hit the ground;

and that's that.