Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku

Ryon

Squirtle Squad reference Ry

i know.

Wait a minute, I thought you play Xenoverse since you mentioned about the Ki Blast shoot. If you play Xenoverse, you should know this two version of Kamehameha by SSGSS Goku. Or I assume you did play Xenoverse but did not purchase the DLC pack 3, right?

i cant a fford  it

Thats better Ky, could you try to find another picture for it??

I want more detail on the hair.

Eh... I've already tried that during my first go round and trust me when I say it didn't turn out right... my process is... uhm... a bit strange.... Paint.net > paste image > resize either by 80% or 50% (depending what it looks like) > Black & White > Posterize (I like either a 4 or 5) > grab a sprite and start painting the image.... I guess what I'm trying to say is, what you see there is my best and if I try to do what your asking for, I'm almost certain that it won't be nearly as good as that.

I just coded the basics of his chain into super.

GoukiKameSuper.thumb.gif.709932cd0941534

command for this is

X, X, Y, X, Y, Z

While testing it out, chain combo can be done slowly and still works. but the faster the cooler it looks.
I'm aiming to have his supers look like they do in the actual game.

Updates! I've gotten quite a bit of pal's which I love.
 I've added them in.

I've updated his ki blasts to look better and more like the game. (I kinda feel like i've been doing ki blasts wrong all these years)

GokuKiUpdate.thumb.gif.d0a6e4c6c65ee215e

Next is his second super. Which is rather crappy but thats how it is from the game.

GokuSuper2.thumb.gif.eb0b4b5a430e8df3bfe